December 17, 200718 yr How about the 2000 Duke Blue Devils if everyone stayed.... William Avery, Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Jason Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Shane Battier, Carlos Boozer
December 17, 200718 yr How about the 2000 Duke Blue Devils if everyone stayed.... William Avery, Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Jason Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Shane Battier, Carlos Boozer Would have fit in to the limitations of a Leader K 7 man rotation...
December 17, 200718 yr Author How about the 2000 Duke Blue Devils if everyone stayed.... William Avery, Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Jason Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Shane Battier, Carlos Boozer This is the kind of post I was looking for... Wow what a team that would have been.
December 17, 200718 yr There are so many could have been teams. I'll take the 97 UK Wildcats, could have been team. Walker, Mercer, McCarty, Magloire, Mahammed, Anderson, Epps, Turner, Prickett, Shepherd, Padgett
December 17, 200718 yr Author Walker, Mercer, McCarty, Magloire, Mahammed, Anderson, Epps, Turner, Prickett, Shepherd, Padgett Ain't no Coury or Stevenson on that list!:jump:
December 17, 200718 yr Syracuse if Melo came back. UNC is Marvin Williams, Felton, May, and McCants all came back. UK with Azubuike ( don't think I spelled that right ) UF if all of them came back from last years team.
December 17, 200718 yr How about the 2000 Duke Blue Devils if everyone stayed.... William Avery, Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Jason Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Shane Battier, Carlos Boozer Would have been, pretty amazing.
December 17, 200718 yr Syracuse if Melo came back. UNC is Marvin Williams, Felton, May, and McCants all came back. UK with Azubuike ( don't think I spelled that right ) UF if all of them came back from last years team. I don't consider them being a "best" coulda been team. I mean they really didn't add anyone that next year..
December 17, 200718 yr Author Anyone know who would have been on the LSU team with Shaq, Chris Jackson, and Stanley Roberts - if they all had stayed in school?
December 17, 200718 yr I don't consider them being a "best" coulda been team. I mean they really didn't add anyone that next year.. Melo, Warrick, and McNamara..The next year they went 23-8..
December 17, 200718 yr Walker, Mercer, McCarty, Magloire, Mahammed, Anderson, Epps, Turner, Prickett, Shepherd, Padgett McCarty was a senior in '96. He only played 3 years because he lost a year to Prop 48.
December 17, 200718 yr Anyone know who would have been on the LSU team with Shaq, Chris Jackson, and Stanley Roberts - if they all had stayed in school? LSU didn't do much during the Shaq and Roberts days.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.