Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best "Could'a'been team

Featured Replies

Duke this year... with everybody they already have plus.. Luol Deng, McRoberts, and the incoming freshman Shaun Livingston that signed and then went straight to the NBA.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any team that would have had KG, Kobe, or Lebron..

How about the 2000 Duke Blue Devils if everyone stayed....

 

William Avery, Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Jason Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Shane Battier, Carlos Boozer

 

Thats exactly who I was thinking about when I seen this thread:D

McCarty was a senior in '96. He only played 3 years because he lost a year to Prop 48.

 

Thanks, I forgot about that. I just remembered him only playing 3.

I would love to have seen 2006 Florida vs. UNC...

 

Mythical 05/06 North Carolina starting 5:

 

PG Raymond Felton SR

SG Rashad McCants SR

SF Marvin Williams SO

PF Tyler Hansbrough FR

C Sean May SR

 

Wow...

UK from 1988...or whenever Sutton got busted...

 

Rex Chapman, Eric Manuel, Chris Mills, Shawn Kemp, LeRon Ellis

 

 

I think that's who they'd have had, but I might be a little off on that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.