Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best "Could'a'been team

Featured Replies

If no one had gone into the NBA draft early or transferred to another school, what college basketball teams would be the most loaded?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Just this year?

 

That's what I was originally thinking, but let's do ANY year, but be sure to give the year it would have been. Name as many players as you can that would have been on the team that particular year.

Wow thats really hard to say. Give me a minute here.

Michigan with the Fab 5.

  • Author

Who would have been on the UK team the 2 years after Rex left early? I think Eric Manual was there then.

 

What about UNC the 2 years after Michael Jordan left early?

UNC would be nasty with a SR Marvin Williams...

  • Author
UNC would be nasty with a SR Marvin Williams...

 

and Brandon Wright

Here's a good one. Texas this year with Augustine, Mason, James, LeMarcus Aldridge, Daniel Gibson and Kevin Durant...

There are so many could have been teams. I'll take the 97 UK Wildcats, could have been team.

  • Author
There are so many could have been teams. I'll take the 97 UK Wildcats, could have been team.

 

I think it will help the thread if we name as many names as we can - actual players (maybe who the starting 5 would have been.)

I think it will help the thread if we name as many names as we can - actual players (maybe who the starting 5 would have been.)

 

On the 97 team Walker would have been there I know him right off...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.