Prior a FA...

98NCCalum

You mean cortisone?

I've had that stuff in my elbow, aside from the time you're getting it, which feels like they're shoving a very large pillow into your elbow, it makes all pain go away. :lol::thumb:

If that's what it takes to get a good year out of him, by all means! :thumb:

You mean cortisone?

How much would it pain you to see the Reds sign Prior, have him win 12-15 games, and help lead the Reds past the Cubs in the NL Central. The only thing that would make it better would be for the Reds to invite Steve Bartman to throw out the 1st pitch when the Reds reach the World Series. :lol::lol:

How much would it pain you to see the Reds sign Prior, have him win 12-15 games, and help lead the Reds past the Cubs in the NL Central. The only thing that would make it better would be for the Reds to invite Steve Bartman to throw out the 1st pitch when the Reds reach the World Series. :lol::lol:

Long term success is what's really important to most Drubbie fans. Wait...

It wouldn't bother me that much. I guess he's due a good year somewhere. When he's healthy, he's tough to beat. But when he's hurt, you'll get ZERO from him. Won't pitch with pain. Won't rehab with pain. Won't pitch in the minors. I project him to be another Paul Byrd. You'll get little from him until he turns 32 and learns how to pitch instead of throw. He'll be a serviceable pitcher after that.

It wouldn't bother me that much. I guess he's due a good year somewhere. When he's healthy, he's tough to beat. But when he's hurt, you'll get ZERO from him. Won't pitch with pain. Won't rehab with pain. Won't pitch in the minors. I project him to be another Paul Byrd. You'll get little from him until he turns 32 and learns how to pitch instead of throw. He'll be a serviceable pitcher after that.

So the Reds can trade Bailey and get his veteran reality on the cheap? Sweet... :p