Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prior a FA...

Featured Replies

The Cubs have not tendered Mark Prior an offer, making him a Free Agent.

 

Give him a shot. :thumb:

It wouldn't hurt. I would much rather the Reds waste a few million on him over Tomko or Lieber.

 

Give him a shot. :thumb:

You mean cortisone?
  • Author
You mean cortisone?

I've had that stuff in my elbow, aside from the time you're getting it, which feels like they're shoving a very large pillow into your elbow, it makes all pain go away. :lol::thumb:

 

If that's what it takes to get a good year out of him, by all means! :thumb:

You mean cortisone?

 

 

How much would it pain you to see the Reds sign Prior, have him win 12-15 games, and help lead the Reds past the Cubs in the NL Central. The only thing that would make it better would be for the Reds to invite Steve Bartman to throw out the 1st pitch when the Reds reach the World Series. :lol::lol:

How much would it pain you to see the Reds sign Prior, have him win 12-15 games, and help lead the Reds past the Cubs in the NL Central. The only thing that would make it better would be for the Reds to invite Steve Bartman to throw out the 1st pitch when the Reds reach the World Series. :lol::lol:

Long term success is what's really important to most Drubbie fans. Wait...

How much would it pain you to see the Reds sign Prior, have him win 12-15 games, and help lead the Reds past the Cubs in the NL Central. The only thing that would make it better would be for the Reds to invite Steve Bartman to throw out the 1st pitch when the Reds reach the World Series. :lol::lol:

It wouldn't bother me that much. I guess he's due a good year somewhere. When he's healthy, he's tough to beat. But when he's hurt, you'll get ZERO from him. Won't pitch with pain. Won't rehab with pain. Won't pitch in the minors. I project him to be another Paul Byrd. You'll get little from him until he turns 32 and learns how to pitch instead of throw. He'll be a serviceable pitcher after that.

Long term success is what's really important to most Drubbie fans. Wait...

We're halfway through the team's 200-year plan. I'm really excited about the next hundred.

It wouldn't bother me that much. I guess he's due a good year somewhere. When he's healthy, he's tough to beat. But when he's hurt, you'll get ZERO from him. Won't pitch with pain. Won't rehab with pain. Won't pitch in the minors. I project him to be another Paul Byrd. You'll get little from him until he turns 32 and learns how to pitch instead of throw. He'll be a serviceable pitcher after that.

 

So the Reds can trade Bailey and get his veteran reality on the cheap? Sweet... :p

. I project him to be another Paul Byrd. You'll get little from him until he turns 32 and learns how to get a shot of something other than cortisone..

 

 

Let me correct your mistake for you.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Mitchell's report tomorrow.

I've always thought he injected those giant calves with some HGH.

Look at the timing of the Mitchell report -- the day after non-tender day. Ensberg, Prior, Kiko Calero, etc.

We're halfway through the team's 200-year plan. I'm really excited about the next hundred.

 

:laugh:

 

Golf-clap.

I'll be surprised if Prior ever throws another pitch in the major leagues ...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.