Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prior a FA...

Featured Replies

I'll be surprised if Prior ever throws another pitch in the major leagues ...

 

Really? That is big -- I hadn't heard that before now; is he THAT hurt? I didn't realize his career was in question.

I think it is as much mental as physical. He's seems to be quite the head case. Apparently he's not a favorite in a clubhouse either, granted he does not spend much time in the clubhouse.

Really? That is big -- I hadn't heard that before now; is he THAT hurt? I didn't realize his career was in question.
Again, pardon me for expressing an opinion ...
Again, pardon me for expressing an opinion ...

 

I wasn't being sarcastic. If he never pitches again I'll be shocked and you will have had a huge scoop in my eyes.

 

In this case I was being quite sincere. The written word is often tough to express emotion in. Sorry. :D

He could help the Reds any way he could, by being in the bullpen or in the starting rotation, the pitching rotation is :scared:

He could help the Reds any way he could, by being in the bullpen or in the starting rotation, the pitching rotation is :scared:

 

You're right. Usually number 1 overall picks have some talent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.