Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you could...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats hard to say. Right now I would probably go with:

 

Roy Williams

 

Derrick Rose and Eric Gordon

Derrick Rose and Eric Gordon

 

I thought about going with Gordon over Beasley. In the end I wanted an inside and outside guy, so I went with the best two IMO...

I thought about going with Gordon over Beasley. In the end I wanted an inside and outside guy, so I went with the best two IMO...

 

Best 2 in terms on athletic ability? Yes. Best overall I don't think so.

Best 2 in terms on athletic ability? Yes. Best overall I don't think so.

For Beasley, yes. For Rose, no. Rose is off the charts in all phases of the game...

It looks like he struggles a bit with his jumper.

It looks like he struggles a bit with his jumper.

In a short sample size, sure. I have zero concern with his outside shooting...

Thats the only reason I picked Gordon over him.

In a short sample size, sure. I have zero concern with his outside shooting...

 

What about his 4-3 assist to turnover ratio?

What about his 4-3 assist to turnover ratio?

He had a really bad game against UConn (outside of scoring), and both he and Mayo tried to do too much in their big show down. A problem he certainly needs to get under control though...

He had a really bad game against UConn (outside of scoring), and both he and Mayo tried to do too much in their big show down. A problem he certainly needs to get under control though...

 

Fantastic player, but without his 12 assist performance against Austin Peay he's looking at more TOs than assists on the year. Freshman learning curve I guess.

Picking one of my favorite coaches Jay Wright, who turns the tempo up.

 

Ty Lawson, Kevin Love

Ben Howland.

 

Rose and Beasley...

 

You definitely nailed two of them, IMO...I'm a big fan of Howland and Beasley is an absolute STUD.

 

I don't know enough about the perimeter players, but Rose is definitely one of the first who popped in my head. I'm just not totally sure who I'd pick as my second player.

 

I also considered Billy D as coach, but I want to see him succeed post-Noah, Horford, et al...he was a notorious underachiever prior to the last two seasons. Howland always seems to squeeze everything possible out of his roster.

I don't understand how anyone picks Roy Williams....That man has done less with more than any other coach in the country IMO.

 

My coach: John Thompson III

 

My players: Derrick Rose and Roy Hibbert

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.