Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you could...

Featured Replies

Pick 1 coach, and 2 players to build your team around in college basketball, who would they be?

 

My coach - Roy Williams

 

My players - Tyler Hansbrough and O.J. Mayo

 

I love watching Williams coach, and LOVE watching those two guys play.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Coach: Pitino

 

My 2 Players: Hansbrough & Beasley

My Coach = Billy D

 

My Players = Beasley + Love

  • Author
Gulp....... Coach K

 

Gordon and Love.

 

Those two would be an amazing combo.

Coach- Coach K (Even though I hate Duke, they win)

Player- Michael Beasley

Player- Eric Gordan

  • Author
Don't shoot me but.....

 

Tubby Smith, Michael Beasley and Love from UCLA

 

I think that's a good choice.

I think that's a good choice.

 

I chose him because whenever he had the players, he won the games. You will never hear me bash Tubby as a coach, but the recruiting killed him. With that said, I will take Tubby over ANYONE in college basketball, right now, as a floor general. Bob Knight is a close second. If he wasn't so much older and more crazy than before I would choose him. Give me Bobby Knight in the 70's-80's over ANY coach in history. People just got tired of him it seems.

Pitino

Lawson and Love

  • Author
I chose him because whenever he had the players, he won the games. You will never hear me bash Tubby as a coach, but the recruiting killed him. With that said, I will take Tubby over ANYONE in college basketball, right now, as a floor general. Bob Knight is a close second. If he wasn't so much older and more crazy than before I would choose him. Give me Bobby Knight in the 70's-80's over ANY coach in history. People just got tired of him it seems.

 

I agree. I will never bash him as a coach either. Honestly, I know he passed up on Lofton, and some other really good players, but the man did bring some pretty good talent to Kentucky.

I agree. I will never bash him as a coach either. Honestly, I know he passed up on Lofton, and some other really good players, but the man did bring some pretty good talent to Kentucky.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.