Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you could...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Billy G

 

Mayo

Beasley

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

What's so funny?

  • Author
Billy G

 

Mayo

Beasley

 

What's so funny?

 

That.

That.

 

Care to explain?

  • Author
Care to explain?

 

Well I asked the question ( that I guess you missed ) that if you could pick 1 coach and 2 players ( any coach, any players ) who would they be. I just found it funny that he picked Billy G over guys like Roy Williams, Coach K, Calipari , Tubby Smith, Billy D. That's why it was funny.

Well I asked the question ( that I guess you missed ) that if you could pick 1 coach and 2 players ( any coach, any players ) who would they be. I just found it funny that he picked Billy G over guys like Roy Williams, Coach K, Calipari , Tubby Smith, Billy D.That's why it was funny.

 

Also the fact that his (BCG) biggest game is a Sweet-16 apperance, I think. I could be wrong.

 

but he did say coach and players to build a team around, so I guess he assuming BCG will become a great coach.

  • Author
Also the fact that his (BCG) biggest game is a Sweet-16 apperance, I think. I could be wrong.

 

but he did say coach and players to build a team around, so I guess he assuming BCG will become a great coach.

 

BCG's career so far..

 

at Utep (2years) - 6-24 - 24-8 (30-32)

 

at Texas A&M(3 years) - 21-10 - 22-9 - 27-7 (70-26)

 

at Kentucky (this year) - 4-3 (4-3)

 

so 5 years of coaching and he has a 104-61 record.

 

His best tournament finish was the sweet 16.

 

as for the bold, I don't see him coming close to a "great" coach.

His best tournament finish was the sweet 16.

 

as for the bold, I don't see him coming close to a "great" coach.[/

 

OUCH!

Ben Howland.

 

Rose and Beasley...

Ben Howland.

 

Rose and Beasley...

 

A forgotten coach that is truly one of the best in the buisness. Good choice. :thumb:

BCG's career so far..

 

at Utep (2years) - 6-24 - 24-8 (30-32)

 

at Texas A&M(3 years) - 21-10 - 22-9 - 27-7 (70-26)

 

at Kentucky (this year) - 4-3 (4-3)

 

so 5 years of coaching and he has a 104-61 record.

 

His best tournament finish was the sweet 16.

 

as for the bold, I don't see him coming close to a "great" coach.

 

 

Based on what? Come on, let's hear some reasoning behind your rants and raves.

A forgotten coach that is truly one of the best in the buisness. Good choice. :thumb:

 

I know... :D :lol:

Mark Few

 

Beasley and Love

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.