Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Steely McBeams updates...

Featured Replies

Even Ms GT yells at the TV when she sees Rudi in the game...

 

:lol: I've been embarrassed to wear my Rudi jersey as of late.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even Mrs GT yells at the TV when she sees Rudi in the game...

She could see Willie in her color. Could be worse.

Marvin should've challenged Henry's TD no-call.

She could see Willie in her color. Could be worse.

I'd take him over 0.64 yards per carry. I hate this team...

I'd take him over 0.64 yards per carry. I hate this team...

 

Just know that Willie's also an RB in decline. His slope is just not as extreme as Rudi's.

That figures who jumps offsides on fourth down? Dexter Jackson does.

We've got money on the Steelers, it's obvious.

I mean I really, really hate this team...

I don't know what's worse, watching this team or listening to Madden...

I don't know what's worse, watching this team or listening to Madden...

 

I would rather listen to Madden anyday. I like the man.

Simply an ugly game. Defense was again very good.

I don't know what's worse, watching this team or listening to Madden...

 

Madden states stuff my 5 year old nephew would find dumb.

Helps to know what down it is 85...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.