Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Steely McBeams updates...

Featured Replies

Bengals don't need Steely, they have this guy. :lol:

 

 

He was able to hit the high notes:lol:

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bengals don't need Steely, they have this guy. :lol:

 

 

What was that awful music that dork was mimicking?

What was that awful music that dork was mimicking?

 

Your saying he didn't get that from your collection?? :lol:

I hate that stupid snap and kneel crap...

The Darkness, a name that truly fits how "dark" the band is. :lol:

 

They look like they play regularly at gay bars. Not that I've been to any, of course ...

They look like they play regularly at gay bars. Not that I've been to any, of course ...

 

Right. No wonder the name Steely bothers you so much. Bad memories of a love gone wrong? :p

 

:lol:

 

Yes, I know this is an NFL game thread and not a gay bar update, same score, Steelers ball in their own territory.

Fast Willie is Slick Willie. He's incredibly overrated. I wish Jerome would come back. Hard to believe he is 2nd in the league in rushing.

It's a Captain Obvious statement, but the Bengals needs points off this turnover.

Right. No wonder the name Steely bothers you so much. Bad memories of a love gone wrong? :p

 

:lol:

 

Yes, I know this is an NFL game thread and not a gay bar update, same score, Steelers ball in their own territory.

 

I was thinking the same thing "this thread is going downhill and fast"

Jim, I like the Darkness!

 

I'm so very sorry. I hope they have lots of other better songs to make up for that atrocity of a "hit."

Fast Willie is Slick Willie. He's incredibly overrated. I wish Jerome would come back. Hard to believe he is 2nd in the league in rushing.

 

I love him to death, but Willie will not be in the league after two more years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.