Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Steely McBeams updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Bengals with a nice stand there to hold them to a FG after Holt fumbled. :irked:

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why?? You had no problem posting Luckeyes in a thread title.

 

Christ. Touche'.

 

Leave it be, SD. :madman:

Christ. Touche'.

 

Leave it be, SD. :madman:

Sheesh, how'd I know you crossed LRCW?

Sheesh, how'd I know you crossed LRCW?

 

Fair's fair. I know when I'm licked. :irked: :D

Looks like a 17-7 lead for Steely McBeam, my favorite guy in the world! :banana:

  • Author

17-7 Steelers. Not looking good. We better make some good adjustments at halftime.

Steely McBeams just hammered away in the 2nd quarter, forcing the quivering Kitty into submission. :lol:

Steely McBeams just hammered away in the 2nd quarter, forcing the quivering Kitty into submission. :lol:

I like "McBeam nearly broken off in Bengals by halftime"

Pretty funny halftime feature right there.

I'm afriad that TD is coming off the board.

Sure hope this gets overturned!

I just realized ... I've seen this field before. In fact, I've walked this field before.

 

I have to admit I'm surprised ...

 

 

 

 

 

that the NFL would have moved this game to Vipperman Stadium. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.