December 3, 200718 yr OK, hang on while I come up with a gooney nickname for the Bengals. No matter what you come up with the thread title will still say Bengals @ Steely McBeams.
December 3, 200718 yr Your own organization made this and were replacing the Steelers for it. :lol: Keep making it worse. I've a very creative guy. :irked:
December 3, 200718 yr Author Keep making it worse. I've a very creative guy. :irked: It's not like I made it up you guys did for me. :lol: Go ahead think of some corny nickname for the Bengals I have heard them all.
December 3, 200718 yr Author Bengals D forcing 3rd and long on both steelers drives and we get 2 punts.
December 3, 200718 yr I just can't imagine ANYONE in Pittsburgh or the Three Rivers area embracing him as "one of their own" :lol: Just flat out creepy looking.
December 3, 200718 yr New avatar Jim? Just kidding, just kidding. You're not making this any easier. :lol:
December 3, 200718 yr Bengals delay of game gains them a TD You have the power! Change the name of this thread! :fight:
December 3, 200718 yr Bengals may win 7-0. It was definently good to get a Td and the lead before the field gets worse throughout the game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.