Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Steely McBeams updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Steelers are all out of wack. All kinds of penalties and a 25 yard punt there.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jim, do you think that Bruce Arians is horribly sorry of late? Poor play calling all around for the past few weeks. It's pouring, Ben has thrown every pass high, why not throw the short stuff?

Hey Jim, do you think that Bruce Arians is horribly sorry of late? Poor play calling all around for the past few weeks. It's pouring, Ben has thrown every pass high, why not throw the short stuff?

 

Ben was 18/22 in the slop bowl against Miami, by doing all the short stuff. Don't know why they don't repeat that today.

Ben was 18/22 in the slop bowl against Miami, by doing all the short stuff. Don't know why they don't repeat that today.

And he didn't throw the ball 20yds down field in that game either. I assume you watched it. I agree.

I think you avoid any FG attempts today outside the 20.

And he didn't throw the ball 20yds down field in that game either. I assume you watched it. I agree.

 

Not sure why I was glued to the television, but I was. :lol:

 

I really was pulling for the first scoreless overtime tie. Oh well.

Not sure why I was glued to the television, but I was. :lol:

 

I really was pulling for the first scoreless overtime tie. Oh well.

:irked::irked:

 

 

I am just thankful that Cleveland lost today.

Hey Jim, do you think that Bruce Arians is horribly sorry of late? Poor play calling all around for the past few weeks. It's pouring, Ben has thrown every pass high, why not throw the short stuff?

 

Has less to do with that than it does that Marvel is hurt, and even before he got hurt, the O-line was playing terribly.

 

And please change the title of this thread.

:irked::irked:

 

 

I am just thankful that Cleveland lost today.

 

Yep, Cleveland gets another chance to really seperate itself from the pack in the AFC and they lose. Now they will end up in a fight with the Titans all the way to the end. Course if the Jaguars don't finish strong against a rather weak schedule, they could end up in that free for all as well.

Yep, Cleveland gets another chance to really seperate itself from the pack in the AFC and they lose. Now they will end up in a fight with the Titans all the way to the end. Course if the Jaguars don't finish strong against a rather weak schedule, they could end up in that free for all as well.

 

I can't fault Cleveland for losing to the Cardinals. And no Bengals fan can either.

 

Nice run, Ben. :thumb:

Has less to do with that than it does that Marvel is hurt, and even before he got hurt, the O-line was playing terribly.

 

And please change the title of this thread.

I can't change it in this forum. I have friends who can though.:cool:

Tie game. Thankfully!

I agree that Marvel is a big deal, however, I think the loss at the Jets was more on him than the O-line. I don't disagree with you about Marvel, and will add that we don't have a dominant center like we are used to in the past 3 decades.

The Kittens with a bad case of Mange are now tied with the Steely Mcbeams.

 

Nope, not as good, but the best I could do considering the language restrictions on this site. :lol:

  • Author

I am going to protest if the title is changed. There is no reason for it so stop crying about it.

Mods need to change this thread title RIGHT NOW!!!!

 

 

 

Why?? You had no problem posting Luckeyes in a thread title.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.