Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 75 UC Riverside 38

Featured Replies

:lol:

 

I guess I forgot the majority of posters on here are Minnesota fans.:rolleyes:

 

Rah! Rah! Rah!

For Ski-U-Mah!

Rah! For the U of M!

 

M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A

Minnesota! Minnesota!

Heeeeeeeeey GOPHERS!

 

 

...:D

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

 

Are we really going to follow Tubby all year long? Specially in a game like this. Like Wireman said, :sleep:

 

:lol:

 

I guess I forgot the majority of posters on here are Minnesota fans.:rolleyes:

 

:laugh:

 

 

 

Like HT and GT have said, stay out and don't post if you don't like the thread. I appreciate the threads and will cheer for Tubby to be successful at Minnesota.

I wish him the very best, but I'm still more thankful than a mother with her first born son that he's not at Kentucky anymore. Regardless of what Dick Vitale says.

Don't read or post it if you don't care about it pretty simple.

 

Again. This is NOT a UK forum. Like HT said, there is nothing forcing you to open a thread. The variety of info on teams across the country you get here is what makes this forum great...

 

Like HT and GT have said, stay out and don't post if you don't like the thread. I appreciate the threads and will cheer for Tubby to be successful at Minnesota.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Again. This is NOT a UK forum. Like HT said, there is nothing forcing you to open a thread. The variety of info on teams across the country you get here is what makes this forum great...

 

Exactly. This isn't a UK forum so everything on here doesn't have to do with UK. I agree GT.

 

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

 

Common from you.

 

Are we really going to follow Tubby all year long? Specially in a game like this. Like Wireman said, :sleep:

 

I like following Tubby and I like that Homeless Camel posts the scores on here. Like GT said this isn't a " UK " forum.

 

If Kentucky gets a thread after beating Texas Southern United States of Panama Community College. Minnesota gets one too. :lol:

 

 

Ha ha, I agree HC. Please keep up with the Minnesota game updates I like follwing Tubby. Who cares if people don't like it.

Exactly. This isn't a UK forum so everything on here doesn't have to do with UK. I agree GT.

 

 

 

Common from you.

 

 

 

I like following Tubby and I like that Homeless Camel posts the scores on here. Like GT said this isn't a " UK " forum.

 

 

 

 

Ha ha, I agree HC. Please keep up with the Minnesota game updates I like follwing Tubby. Who cares if people don't like it.

 

Don't even bring me into this conversation.

Don't even bring me into this conversation.

 

Just saying Mr. I know everything. You always have to hate on something all the time. Just because you may not like Tubby doesn't mean we don't. I like reading how Minnesota does and I am sure other people do too.

:thumb:

Just saying Mr. I know everything. You always have to hate on something all the time. Just because you may not like Tubby doesn't mean we don't. I like reading how Minnesota does and I am sure other people do too.

 

I have always taken Tubby's side and said that he is great coach, but a bad match for UK. Don't bring me into it.

 

Don't call me Mr. I know everything either.

:thumb:

 

I have always taken Tubby's side and said that he is great coach, but a bad match for UK. Don't bring me into it.

 

Don't call me Mr. I know everything either.

 

Sorry man. I take it back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not.

Sorry man. I take it back.

 

 

Not.

 

Nice and extra classy post. Good job.

Nice and extra classy post. Good job.

 

Thanks man. I learn from the best :thumb:

Thanks man. I learn from the best :thumb:

 

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

 

Is that all you ever say WM?

Again. This is NOT a UK forum. Like HT said, there is nothing forcing you to open a thread. The variety of info on teams across the country you get here is what makes this forum great...

 

:thumb: Good post, if someone doesn't want to read or post on a Minnesota/OTS thread then don't, simple as that.

 

I am glad to see Tubby get another win at Minnesota - I wish him the best of luck the rest of the season. I beleive that Tubby Smith will rebuld the Minnesota basketball program.

JMO and this is a Minnestoa basketball thread. maybe some should continue with a "Minnesota/we are not through bashing Tubby" thread for those who obviously don't want to move on like U.K., Tubby and most fans have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.