December 1, 200718 yr Final. Gophers bounce back from their first loss to FSU. Now 4-1 on the season. The fighting Highlanders from UC Riverside are now 2-5.
December 1, 200718 yr Final. Gophers bounce back from their first loss to FSU. Now 4-1 on the season. The fighting Highlanders from UC Riverside are now 2-5. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
December 1, 200718 yr Author :sleep::sleep::sleep: I didn't do an update thread this time, just wanted to do a final score thread. SHEESH!
December 1, 200718 yr Are we really going to follow Tubby all year long? Specially in a game like this. Like Wireman said, :sleep:
December 1, 200718 yr Author Are we really going to follow Tubby all year long? Specially in a game like this. Like Wireman said, :sleep: If Kentucky gets a thread after beating Texas Southern United States of Panama Community College. Minnesota gets one too. :lol:
December 1, 200718 yr If Kentucky gets a thread after beating Texas Southern United States of Panama Community College. Minnesota gets one too. :lol: :lol: I guess I forgot the majority of posters on here are Minnesota fans.
December 1, 200718 yr :lol: I guess I forgot the majority of posters on here are Minnesota fans. :laugh:
December 1, 200718 yr Author :lol: I guess I forgot the majority of posters on here are Minnesota fans. People still care about the coach that now roams the great tundra of Minnesota. So we will talk about him and for those that doesn't necessarily care about what he is doing, can ignore this thread. :thumb:
December 1, 200718 yr Again. This is NOT a UK forum. Like HT said, there is nothing forcing you to open a thread. The variety of info on teams across the country you get here is what makes this forum great...
December 1, 200718 yr Don't read of post it if you don't care about it pretty simple. Have to disagree with people at some point of the day, dont we?
December 1, 200718 yr Again. This is NOT a UK forum. Like HT said, there is nothing forcing you to open a thread. The variety of info on teams across the country you get here is what makes this forum great... :thumb::thumb:
December 1, 200718 yr Watched this game on the Big 10 network and the Tubby Smith coaching show at 11:30, maybe each week. One thing I noticed is that his team understands the concept of basketball and sets good picks to get their teammates open. They pass and run the floor. They pressure the defense full court and get out and fast break. Interesting comment on the coaching show. The announcer said, "Tubby Smith brings his trademark style of basketball to UM. Tenacious defense and up-tempo play." I thought that last part would bring a smile to some UK fans face.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.