Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 75 UC Riverside 38

Featured Replies

Is that all you ever say WM?

 

Some post that (:sleep:) when they disagree with something. That or he is just very, very sleepy, I don't know.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's all about baby steps this season for Minnesota.

 

:thumb: I agree.

:thumb: Good post, if someone doesn't want to read or post on a Minnesota/OTS thread then don't, simple as that.

 

I am glad to see Tubby get another win at Minnesota - I wish him the best of luck the rest of the season. I beleive that Tubby Smith will rebuld the Minnesota basketball program.

JMO and this is a Minnestoa basketball thread. maybe some should continue with a "Minnesota/we are not through bashing Tubby" thread for those who obviously don't want to move on like U.K., Tubby and most fans have.

 

agree:thumb:

Don't even bring me into this conversation.

 

 

 

You brought yourself into the conversation by posting your usual :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Let's watch the name calling.

Are we really going to follow Tubby all year long? Specially in a game like this. Like Wireman said, :sleep:

 

Why do people post threads about Michigan getting beat, Ohio State winning, and Notre Dame football? They want to, I guess.:rolleyes:

Is that all you ever say WM?

 

Only when the posts I read make me sleepy. :thumb:

  • Author
Only when the posts I read make me sleepy. :thumb:

 

You shoudn't have any problem going to sleep tomorrow then, Minnesota's next game is Monday. :lol:

You shoudn't have any problem going to sleep tomorrow then, Minnesota's next game is Monday. :lol:

 

Good luck Gophers. :dancingpa

Good win for OTS.

Good luck Gophers. :dancingpa

 

:lol::lol::lol:Can we make an update thread??? Please, Please, Please!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.