Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC Updates.

Featured Replies

Here comes the Wildcats.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That drive, kick and reversal is a big part of Gillispie's system. Maybe they are starting to get it...

Is Legion being disciplined or something?? Anyone have a clue???

I know Kentucky fans don't settle for "moral victories" BUT being a UK fan, I would be VERY happy down just 5 at the half.

Good half..

I am very pleased with the players efforts...

Have to go inside more to get those open perimenter shots...

5-point game at the half, but I'm sure there are still a few on here that thinks UK will lose by 50. Give me a break. The Cats aren't that bad.

Not a bad half...

UK could be ahead if Courey could finish.

Whats up with the Bicep wrap?

 

Stylish. :cool:

5-point game at the half, but I'm sure there are still a few on here that thinks UK will lose by 50. Give me a break. The Cats aren't that bad.

 

I made sure my lunch wasn't that big, I have plenty of room for crow should anything develop in the next hour. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.