December 1, 200718 yr Refs need to let the kids play, it's obvious it's going to be a very physical game. Nice bounce back from the Cats after a rough first couple minutes.
December 1, 200718 yr You have to break this game down in segments and I think they played this segment well.
December 1, 200718 yr You have to break this game down in segments and I think they played this segment well. I was thinking the same thing. Even though the Cats are at Rupp, take 4 minutes at a time.
December 1, 200718 yr Good movement and nice shot it just didnt go down. We need to make those to win this game.
December 1, 200718 yr Bradley has fast hands today, that's atleast 3 rips so far. Maybe him not starting woke him up....
December 1, 200718 yr Vitale would fit in great with a segment of BGP. Constantly talking about all the good Tubby did!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.