Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC Updates.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 123
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about a Captain Obvious Award for the "North Carolina hasn't lost a game when leading at the half this season." I mean aren't they 6-0. Great announcing job then after UNC scores to move the lead from 5 to 7 he says that the game just got a little tighter.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's now 5 fouls on Perry Stevenson and 5 TOTAL fouls on North Carolina.

 

Thats unbelieveable!!!!!!!!

Quite a few of us, myself included, predicted a 20 plus win for Carolina. We are on pace for that.

 

They just can't seem to get any easy baskets on offense, that happened against the crap teams and it has carried over today.

  • Author
Quite a few of us, myself included, predicted a 20 plus win for Carolina. We are on pace for that.

 

They just can't seem to get any easy baskets on offense, that happened against the crap teams and it has carried over today.

 

I picked UK...:creepy::cry:

The only word that comes to mind at times when they play is ugly... well maybe stupid too.

This is ugly. I'm going to watch the VaTech/BC game. It's at least a good game.

For those that thought this game would be close do not know that UK just doesn't have the talent to play big time.

 

Crawford is soo slow and is being exposed

For those that thought this game would be close do not know that UK just doesn't have the talent to play big time.

 

Crawford is soo slow and is being exposed

 

Crawford is one of the few players doing anything...

He is trying his heart out, but he is forcing a lot and he isn't playing D

JMO

I shouldn't say he isn't playing D, but he is getting beat a lot.

I picked UK...:creepy::cry:

 

Don't feel bad, I continue to pick the Bears every week this year in the NFL, we see how that's working out for me. I'm a fan, I can't help it. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.