Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean Taylor Shot: In Critical Condition

Featured Replies

  • Author
Could have been a disgruntled ex-girlfriend. :scared:

Or a very unhappy husband...

Hope he is gonna be all right, sounds like a burglary or robbery. He was having a good season even though he was a little nicked up.

Sad news! You just never know these days

The groin is an attempt on your life? I doubt many hits are given in the groin. With his history, my bet is that someone was getting even or making a statement, at point blank range the forehead or center mass is an attempt on his life.

 

 

At point blank range to the head, I don't think it fair to call it an "attempt."

Or a very unhappy husband...

 

Sadly, that was the first thing I thought of. If you are looking to rob an NFL player's house I'd think you'd be smart enough to know when to do it and them not be home. Right? I mean those Redskin games are televised and the schedule is fairly easy to find.

At point blank range to the head, I don't think it fair to call it an "attempt."

He has a really hard head!:D

Taylor squeezed the docs hand today.

Or a very unhappy husband...

 

That's the first thing I thought too. He was broken in on supposedly but it has all sounded real sketchy like it was more personal. They aren't releasing a whole lot but I did here on NFL raidio that he has had gun charges on him before.

 

As for the question who is he. He is a DB from the Skins. I think he's the biggest reason they have struggled as of late. I really thought the Skins were one of those teams flying under the radar that might suprise everybody but they have struggled since he got hurt.

Who's Sean Taylor?

 

Played for University of Miami in college.

 

Spit on TJ Whosyourmomma in 2004.

Sean Tay.jpg

Just saw on Mike and Mike on ESPN2, they are reporting that Sean Taylor has died due to his injuries.

 

He was shot in the groin, but it hit the femoral artery...doctors had to open up his chest to operate yesterday. There was some cautious optimism, but we just learned that Taylor has passed. Sad news.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.