Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cleveland 33 Baltimore 30 OT

Featured Replies

Is RC safe for next year?? I dont have a problem with giving him one more year.

 

Keep him..He has to get a look for Coach of the Year.

Being a Browns fan is not easy.....its been a long hard road. Hopefully we are headed in the right direction.

 

I am a Browns fan and before this year I couldn't say that without someone laughing! It was very disheartening!

  • Author
I am a Browns fan and before this year I couldn't say that without someone laughing! It was very disheartening!

 

I know how you feel. I live in a household with Bengals and Steeler fans. It was sad to be me until this year :fire:

Being a Browns fan is not easy.....its been a long hard road. Hopefully we are headed in the right direction.

 

It has not been easy at all. But I would not have it any other way.

 

And this Thanksgiving, I give thanks for Josh Cribbs!

Cleveland sports do what Cincy cant do... its painfull!

I am a Browns fan and before this year I couldn't say that without someone laughing! It was very disheartening!

 

I work for a company whose corporate headquarters is in the Pittsburgh area. I catch a lot of crap from my co-workers. The Steelers losing to the JETS today makes today an even better day. We beat the Ravens and the Steelers lose!

The Browns are just 1 game out of the division right now..

 

Just think if they wouldn't have had that FG blocked by Oakland they would be 7-3..

 

Browns play the Texans in Cleveland next week while the Steelers play the Dolphins. As long as Cleveland doesn't lose they won't lose any ground. They play Arizona after that while the Steelers play the Patriots.

Cribbs is unreal.

The Browns are playing pretty good right now.

 

They really are, my pick at the first of the season for the most improved/biggest suprise teams were the Browns and the Lions. Both imo are proving that true as of now.

There are a lot of long time loyal Browns fans our there. They just haven't had a lot to get excited about for a long time. Hopefully the tide has turned. Now what do we do with Quinn?? What a good problem to have.

Did I hear correctly that the Genius didn't handle the clock properly at the end which allowed Cleveland to make their last drive?

 

Also, has he not seen Cribbs in action? Why kick to him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.