Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Johnny High Resigned?

Featured Replies

Heard that High's coaching stint at Rowan may already be over. Can anyone verify or disclaim this?

Cannot verify, but I have heard the same rumor this morning. Any of Rowan County's finest know some info they would like to share?

Hearing the same thing. Was money an issue?

Well, that was a nice run.

Broken promises????? Keep hearing that along with money issue.

Cannot verify, but I have heard the same rumor this morning. Any of Rowan County's finest know some info they would like to share?

 

 

I'll verify it, he did resign, broken promises is what I was told.

Broken promises????? Keep hearing that along with money issue.

 

Rowan Co. has a problem with promising coach's things they request and not fulfilling those promises. Unless they change their ways they will have a hard time attracting any kind of quality coach in any sport.

Any idea, whom A.D. Wright or Principal Murray will choose to lead the program, before they open on the 26th?

This is a rather shocking development...

I have been told Scott Tackett will move up from his assistant position.

  • Author

Any mention on who his replacement will be? I feel sorry for the girls who have lost 2 coaches since the end of last season. I considered Rowan to be a top 3 team in the region, but I may need to reevaluate my rankings if High has indeed left the program.

I have been told Scott Tackett will move up from his assistant position.

 

This is what I was told as well. 15 minutes ago.

Glad to see this finally became public knowledge....

Very sad that a school can't do what it says it's going to do.

Will they still be playing their scrimmage game this Saturday against Paris at LCA?

What did they promise and back out of?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.