Trans-Siberian Orchestra

titletownclown

Yes, but at least he's singing. And it's not some stuffy, uptight musical format trying to masquerade as cool.

Have you ever listened to TSO? Judging by your comments I'm assuming you haven't.

What's uptight about bringing the "rock" to some classic holiday songs?

Music Snob

A person who believes he or she has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.

Yes, but at least he's singing. And it's not some stuffy, uptight musical format trying to masquerade as cool.

Have you ever listened to TSO? Judging by your comments I'm assuming you haven't.

Music Snob

A person who believes he or she has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.

:laugh::laugh::clap:

I've got my TSO tickets and this will be my 3rd time seeing them in concert. The concert is an absolutely amazing display of music, staging, and lights. I can't wait to see them later this week. You going to be there Aiden?

Music Snob

:lol:

:thumb:

My personal favorite is when the music snob loves a band or artist until others learn about him. At that point, he (or she) becomes a sell-out.

Music Snob

:laugh::laugh: :banana: :lol::lol: :clap:

Music Snob

:clap::clap::clap:

:laugh::laugh::clap:

I've got my TSO tickets and this will be my 3rd time seeing them in concert. The concert is an absolutely amazing display of music, staging, and lights. I can't wait to see them later this week. You going to be there Aiden?

Unfortunately I have a final that day and another big final the next morning at 8 AM, so as much as I'd like to go, it'd probably be best to stay home and study. I did consider buying tickets though, as I still haven't seen TSO live.