Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Featured Replies

Still have the Trans-Siberian Orchestra CDs.

 

Also vinyl of Goose Creek Symphony. Their styles differ fairly significantly, however.

  • Author
Still have the Trans-Siberian Orchestra CDs.

 

Also vinyl of Goose Creek Symphony. Their styles differ fairly significantly, however.

 

I'll have to check them out.

Yes, but at least he's singing. And it's not some stuffy, uptight musical format trying to masquerade as cool.

 

Have you ever listened to TSO? Judging by your comments I'm assuming you haven't.

 

What's uptight about bringing the "rock" to some classic holiday songs?

 

 

Music Snob

A person who believes he or she has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.

Yes, but at least he's singing. And it's not some stuffy, uptight musical format trying to masquerade as cool.

 

Have you ever listened to TSO? Judging by your comments I'm assuming you haven't.

 

What's uptight about bringing the "rock" to some classic holiday songs?

 

 

Music Snob

A person who believes he or she has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.

 

:laugh::laugh::clap:

 

I've got my TSO tickets and this will be my 3rd time seeing them in concert. The concert is an absolutely amazing display of music, staging, and lights. I can't wait to see them later this week. You going to be there Aiden?

 

Music Snob

A person who believes he or she has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.

 

:lol:

 

:thumb:

 

My personal favorite is when the music snob loves a band or artist until others learn about him. At that point, he (or she) becomes a sell-out.

Have you ever listened to TSO? Judging by your comments I'm assuming you haven't.

 

What's uptight about bringing the "rock" to some classic holiday songs?

 

 

Music Snob

A person who believes he or she has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.

 

:laugh::laugh: :banana: :lol::lol: :clap:

Have you ever listened to TSO? Judging by your comments I'm assuming you haven't.

 

What's uptight about bringing the "rock" to some classic holiday songs?

 

 

Music Snob

A person who believes he or she has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.

 

 

:clap::clap::clap:

:laugh::laugh::clap:

 

I've got my TSO tickets and this will be my 3rd time seeing them in concert. The concert is an absolutely amazing display of music, staging, and lights. I can't wait to see them later this week. You going to be there Aiden?

 

Unfortunately I have a final that day and another big final the next morning at 8 AM, so as much as I'd like to go, it'd probably be best to stay home and study. I did consider buying tickets though, as I still haven't seen TSO live.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.