Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Featured Replies

I have always been intrigued by the sounds of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I am considering purchasing tickets to see them at Rupp this weekend. Any of you guys ever see them? Thoughts?

I have always been intrigued by the sounds of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I am considering purchasing tickets to see them at Rupp this weekend. Any of you guys ever see them? Thoughts?
Go don't miss them they are Grrrrrreat !!!
Go don't miss them they are Grrrrrreat !!!

AGREE!!! They put on a great show!!:thumb::thumb:

I absolutlely loved the light show... it's worth it just for that.

Yeah, it came in the ticket package along with the Yanni and John Tesh shows.

 

You've gotta be kidding. I find nothing redeemable about whatever the heck it is Trans-Siberian Orchestra is supposed to be.

Yeah, it came in the ticket package along with the Yanni and John Tesh shows.

 

You've gotta be kidding. I find nothing redeemable about whatever the heck it is Trans-Siberian Orchestra is supposed to be.

FYI, TSO happen to be world class musicians. Probably not your cup of tea or mine , but they are very good at what they do. If i am not mistaken, TSO has or has had in its midst several heavy metal musicians including Al Pitrelli-guitar( ex-Megadeth, Savatage), Jon Middleton-percussion(Savatage), Chris Caffery-guitar(Savatage),Alex Skolnik-guitar(Testament, Ohm) among others supurb musicians.
FYI, TSO happen to be world class musicians. Probably not your cup of tea or mine , but they are very good at what they do. If i am not mistaken, TSO has or has had in its midst several heavy metal musicians including Al Pitrelli-guitar( ex-Megadeth, Savatage), Jon Middleton-percussion(Savatage), Chris Caffery-guitar(Savatage),Alex Skolnik-guitar(Testament, Ohm) among others supurb musicians.

 

I'm sure they're all great musicians. They better not call themselves an "orchestra" if it was otherwise.

 

I guess I'm just trying to figure out exactly what it's supposed to be. :confused:

Because the commercials I see on TV make it look like some completely outlandish, over-the-top God knows what.

I own a Christmas CD or two, but probably wouldn't plunk down the bucks for a concert.

  • Author
I'm sure they're all great musicians. They better not call themselves an "orchestra" if it was otherwise.

 

I guess I'm just trying to figure out exactly what it's supposed to be. :confused:

Because the commercials I see on TV make it look like some completely outlandish, over-the-top God knows what.

 

So what you are saying is you don't want me to pick you up a TSO t-shirt at the show.

 

For the record, Meatloaf is an outlandish, over-the-top God knows what also.;)

So what you are saying is you don't want me to pick you up a TSO t-shirt at the show.

 

For the record, Meatloaf is an outlandish, over-the-top God knows what also.;)

 

Yes, but at least he's singing. And it's not some stuffy, uptight musical format trying to masquerade as cool.

The reason that I own the Christmas CD by TSO. Call me a wimpy old fogey if you must...

 

When I saw them last year in Rupp, here's what they started with...

 

As a "techie" in my college days, I was thoroughly impressed...

 

By the way, this video does not do it justice....

 

  • Author

It's official. Got my tickets yesterday! Definitely looking forward to the show.

  • Author
It's official. Got my tickets yesterday! Definitely looking forward to the show.

 

Will be seeing them for the 2nd time this Thursday at Rupp!!! We're taking the kids this time.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.