Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Second Round: Harrison County @ Franklin County

Who Will Win? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

    • Franklin County
      77%
    • Harrison County
      22%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Franklin County Flyers

Playoff Appearances: 17

All-time Record: 11-16

 

Harrison County Thorobreds

Playoff Appearances: 22

All-time Record: 7-21

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

Has Harrision mended up any in teh past fews weeks?

FC should win this rematch if they keep focused and play as hard as the last

time these teams met.I would also like to comment on the poor turnout for last weeks game against BC.ANYONE who is a fan of FC and looks at this please encourage those you know to come out for this game!

FC needs to come out strong and with some intensity to win this one.

FCHS 34

 

HC- 20

 

Game a little closer than the last one. But the Flyers are focused and get the job done.

I look for the Flyers to win this one by a score of 35-14, the Flyers will be ready and I hope that the Flyers will have the services of Hicks with Metcalf already being out!

Harrison was very banged up in the last meeting without Talbott, Van Isaacs, and few others who were not at 100% I hope the Flyers are ready for the full team this time around.

Will Deron Hicks and Terry Metcalf play for FC? Hicks left the game against Bourban Co with ice on his knee in the first quarter. Metcalf was in street clothes.

Its going to be tough playing them at home, but I have to go with my neighbors.

Harrison with the squeaky win.

FC-28 HC-24 This time its going to come down to the wire. I hope not. Good luck to coach Leadford and the FLYERS. Play HARD on the ROCK.:thumb:

Franklin Co. 35-21.

FC comes out ready in this one! I'll say FC 28 HC 14. Go Flyers.:ylsuper:

Franklin Co. 35

Harrison Co. 20

 

Franklin continues to breeze along towards the state semifinals.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.