Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Findlay 70 Ohio State 68 (Exhibition)

Featured Replies

The people in NKY will get to see Findlay play in the John L. Griffin Lions Club Classic at NKU here in a little over a week. The Oilers play Christian Brothers on Nov. 16 and NKU on Nov. 17.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The people in NKY will get to see Findlay play in the John L. Griffin Lions Club Classic at NKU here in a little over a week. The Oilers play Christian Brothers on Nov. 16 and NKU on Nov. 17.
Okay, the OSU loss just became twice as funny. :lol::lol:

I'm glad "THE" Ohio State University played so well, after all they must do the "THE" justice because without ithow would we know which Ohio State University everyone was talking about.

What is this, a podunk weekly paper reporting on the local JV team?! We lead with winning team score, man, no matter what the upset. I'm out of it for a while, and things fall apart...

Where are all the Ohio St. fans?

This..........makes....................my.....................day.......

 

 

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just unreal, I know it's essentially a glorified practice, but I'm not sure how I would feel if my highly touted team goes out and loses a game like this. :lol:

:scared::dancingpa

Just unreal, I know it's essentially a glorified practice, but I'm not sure how I would feel if my highly touted team goes out and loses a game like this. :lol:

 

I'm not sure that Ohio St. was/is "highly touted" this season.

Where are all the Ohio St. fans?
They all root for Kentucky in basketball...:cool:
Okay, the OSU loss just became twice as funny. :lol::lol:

 

I'm not sure that I get what makes it twice as funny. Could you please clarify?

 

Thanks!

I'm not sure that I get what makes it twice as funny.
I think/hope everyone else does.

Do you all think a pre-season loss could hurt a ranking?

No. Like it was mentioned before this game was a glorified practice. and since it doesnt count, it cant count in the rankings..... but can seriously damage a teams morale.

Luckily all of the OSU football fans on here are UK basketball fans. :D

 

:lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.