November 7, 200718 yr Final.:eek: :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
November 7, 200718 yr Author :lol: Bad news, this team could be awful. Good news, this one doesn't go against their record and at least Findlay didn't come in from Michigan...
November 7, 200718 yr :lol: I'm so happy that I'm going to have to run the gamet: :argue::dancingpa:rolleyes::irked::madman::jump::ylsuper::walk::thumb::flame::devil::confused: :scared::sleep::sssh::banana::laugh::creepy::: :bunny::fight::fire::lol::mad::eek::cry: God, I love BluegrassPreps.com!
November 7, 200718 yr Author You'll see Findlay at #3 with a 25-1 record. http://www.ncaasports.com/basketball/mens/polls/rankings/divii-coaches
November 7, 200718 yr http://athletics.findlay.edu/sports/default.asp?id=15 They're already celebrating up at Findlay and deservedly so.
November 7, 200718 yr I don't see anything noticeable in the stats that would explain the upset, but Findlay did out rebound OSU by 7 boards.
November 7, 200718 yr Author Not bad for a D II team with 1 senior, and all 14 players on the roster are Ohio boys.
November 7, 200718 yr Big Ten starting out very well this season. Michigan ST. and tO$U making them proud. :lol:
November 7, 200718 yr So the Big 11 is looking to be as impressive as their football counterparts :lol: Thad for President.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.