Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central @ Bell County

Who Will Win? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

    • Bell County
      85%
      30
    • McCreary Central
      14%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bell County Bobcats

Playoff Appearance: 21st

All-time Record: 35-19

 

McCreary Central Raiders

First Playoff Appearance

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

Bell County will win the game, of course. But I want to remind McCreary fans, this is your first playoff game ever. Make the long drive to Log Mountain, support your team, and enjoy the playoff atmosphere regardless of who's the favorite. This is the first of your goals and what it's all about.

McCreary wins by forfeit when birth certificates are checked. Just Kidding. Won't be close but hang in there McCreary. What a way to start your playoff experience.

b/c they can't play today!!!

Bell County will win the game, of course. But I want to remind McCreary fans, this is your first playoff game ever. Make the long drive to Log Mountain, support your team, and enjoy the playoff atmosphere regardless of who's the favorite. This is the first of your goals and what it's all about.

Words well spoken. Support your kids and enjoy their accomplishments. They made a big step up this year.

The game should be on Friday, I'm sure Bell likes it on Thursday it gives them Friday off to go scout for the next round....

The game should be on Friday, I'm sure Bell likes it on Thursday it gives them Friday off to go scout for the next round....

 

Or maybe the 3rd round????

Just b/c you are a Manning who are you to say when the game should be??? I have heard the KHSAA wanted some Thursday games due to the fact nearly every team in the state is playing and they really don't have enough officials to do the games. There is more games this week than during the regular season!!!

 

 

Also in the SE ky. area there is so many games this Friday night it gives a football junkie like myself an opportunity to see 1 more game. :dancingpa

I second that Leonidas, now that bell has a game on thursday Ill have a chance to check out other games friday.

Just b/c you are a Manning who are you to say when the game should be??? I have heard the KHSAA wanted some Thursday games due to the fact nearly every team in the state is playing and they really don't have enough officials to do the games. There is more games this week than during the regular season!!!

 

 

Also in the SE ky. area there is so many games this Friday night it gives a football junkie like myself an opportunity to see 1 more game. :dancingpa

 

Ya and it makes it hard for a lot of kids from McCreary having a hard time to go, hard to get your parents to take you to a game if they have to get up and work early on Friday.

Pep bus? Where is the school spirit???

Bell bigtime in this one, 59-0.

Pep bus? Where is the school spirit???

 

maybe, I don't know much about what they are doing but even still a kid has to get a ride home when the pep bus gets back and what not I don't know, I just always think playoff games should be on Friday. I will say though if Bell and McCreary Coaches are both ok with it then I don't guess I can say much, I still just think it should be played on Friday.

maybe, I don't know much about what they are doing but even still a kid has to get a ride home when the pep bus gets back and what not I don't know, I just always think playoff games should be on Friday. I will say though if Bell and McCreary Coaches are both ok with it then I don't guess I can say much, I still just think it should be played on Friday.

McCreary should be grateful that they are in the playoffs and playing someone in their own district. In the old days the fourth team would have to go to another district.....a lot farther than coming to Log Mountain. We all made the trip recently to McCreary and they were gracious hosts.....and all got home late. Would not be a problem if one were not in the playoffs. Playoffs have always been on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday due to the need for officials and the coaches choice. Part of the benefit of winning the regular season is to have some control over your destiny. Home game on Friday night would have pitted Bell/McCreary game against the home playoff games at Middlesboro and Knox Central. Fans in the area will get to see two games now if they choose. Also rain is predicted for Friday! Thursday will be cold, but dry!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.