Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball - First 10 Games

Featured Replies

Ok, I have a multiple choice question...

 

Kentucky opens the season 6-4 or 7-3. After the 3rd or 4th loss, are we going to be reading on here:

 

A) Billy Gillespie isn't getting it done; isn't ready to coach at this level

 

B) Noone could come into the mess that Tubby Smith left and win; Tubby's players are terrible

 

C) New system, new rotations, they'll come around in the end

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
B. Is what we will hear.

 

As a fellow UK fan, that is what I'm afraid of, as well...

 

Poor 'ole Tubby can't win for losing.

Personally I wish we could stop making this season about Tubby. We need to make this season about BCG and the young men wearing blue...

 

...THE KENTUCKY WILDCATS.

If UK is 6-4 after the first 10 games, it will be UGLY on here....

I hope Billy G can win a Final 4, so I can say.....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HE DID IT WITH TUBBY'S PLAYERS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

:lol: I can just see it now it would be a mess on here.

:lol: I can just see it now it would be a mess on here.

 

What is up with that avatar?

Ok, I have a multiple choice question...

 

Kentucky opens the season 6-4 or 7-3. After the 3rd or 4th loss, are we going to be reading on here:

 

A) Billy Gillespie isn't getting it done; isn't ready to coach at this level

 

B) Noone could come into the mess that Tubby Smith left and win; Tubby's players are terrible

 

C) New system, new rotations, they'll come around in the end

 

 

B would be said but C would be correct.

You gotta look at who UK is playing in their first 10 games. Two top 10 teams for sure, and possibly 3.

 

(1)UNC, (9)IU, (32)UConn, (3)Memphis or Oklahoma

 

With that level of competition, a serious lack of big men, and a new coach, I think you'll get a combination of B and C.

  • Author
You gotta look at who UK is playing in their first 10 games. Two top 10 teams for sure, and possibly 3.

 

(1)UNC, (9)IU, (32)UConn, (3)Memphis or Oklahoma

 

With that level of competition, a serious lack of big men, and a new coach, I think you'll get a combination of B and C.

 

7-3 or 6-4 is a real possibility. If they were to go 8-2 or better over that stretch, I'd have to say I'll be shocked.

7-3 or 6-4 is a real possibility. If they were to go 8-2 or better over that stretch, I'd have to say I'll be shocked.

 

I would only expect fewer than 3 losses if someone manages to put Memphis out before UK has to play them (and UK beats UConn).

B. Is what we will hear.

 

B is what we will hear

C is what we should hear

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.