Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle Co 43 Dunbar 14

Featured Replies

Final.

:eek: I thought this would be a better game. Did Dunbar turn the ball over a bunch?

 

I guess this proves Boyle is better than I thought they were. They are peaking at the right time. Good luck to them in the playoffs.

Boyle must have exploded in the 2nd half. We heard the score was something like Boyle 14 Dunbar 7 in the 3rd quarter. The next score we heard was the final. Good job Rebels.

Congrats Boyle :jump:

 

Fun game to watch for Boyle fans:D

How many turnovers did Dunbar have?

I want to know that answer too, since the score was tied 14-14 after three quarters. I would guess a bunch.

How many turnovers did Dunbar have?

 

4 plus a blocked punt returned for a TD. Dunbar had the momentum at the end of the third when the score was tied.

After 5 wins the last 2 seasons is this the denouement for the Bulldog staff. Shouldn't the 2nd biggest public high school in the state be better than this?

After 5 wins the last 2 seasons is this the denouement for the Bulldog staff. Shouldn't the 2nd biggest public high school in the state be better than this?

You and I both know the answer to your question.

 

Who wins the Lafayette/Dunbar playoff game next week?

You and I both know the answer to your question.

 

Who wins the Lafayette/Dunbar playoff game next week?

 

 

I would be shocked if the Bulldogs won.

Way to Rebels great 4th Q

After 5 wins the last 2 seasons is this the denouement for the Bulldog staff. Shouldn't the 2nd biggest public high school in the state be better than this?

I thought the Bulldogs found their answer when they hired David Hensley a few years ago, but it doesn't appear so, IMO. I too would think the 2nd biggest public high school in the state would be better than what they have been the past 2 years. Do you see a change coming?

 

No disrespect to Boyle Co whatsover. They have a great coach in Pardue and he has a good team that has played a very tough schedule, which appears now to be paying off!

Boyle County's tough schedule should serve them well in the playoffs.

After 5 wins the last 2 seasons is this the denouement for the Bulldog staff. Shouldn't the 2nd biggest public high school in the state be better than this?

 

I have thought the same from watching them the last couple of years...but be careful what you say as they have their loyal defenders on here.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.