Best NKY JV players?

I don't think TG will be breaking any records....come on. I think the Bardo kid could be really good if given half a chance..He throws the best ball out of all three of the kids...I guess we'll have to see you never know what Dale will do...

We would have to be fools not to know who will be the starting QB come the 1st game of the year in 2008. I could care less, just win games baby!!! With me being the greatest armchair QB in Highlands history my opinion wouldn't matter anyway.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boom,

Wow, now I really feel like a fool!!! The competition should be good for all involved, it should make all of the players work harder throughout the year!!! This SENIOR class is a good example of what good competition and hard work can result in, #17.

Some sophomores from HHS that I forsee great things next season: Brian Beck, Travis Alford & Hunter Schlosser. More will have to step up if we're going to "keep the streak alive" !

How old is Travis Alford? Is this the same Alford that played for Newport Fire Fighters seniors 2-1/2 years ago? If it is the same Alford I think my kid played against him in NKYFL 2-1/2 years ago when Alford was 15. If so that would make him 18 (?) now as a sophomore. Just curious, how old are HS sophomores? Kid was a great athlete.

How old is Travis Alford? Is this the same Alford that played for Newport Fire Fighters seniors 2-1/2 years ago? If it is the same Alford I think my kid played against him in NKYFL 2-1/2 years ago when Alford was 15. If so that would make him 18 (?) now as a sophomore. Just curious, how old are HS sophomores? Kid was a great athlete.

I believe Travis turned 17 in Oct. of '07. That means he will turn 19 in Oct. of '09 of his senior year. You can not be 19 before August of your senior year.

I believe Travis turned 17 in Oct. of '07. That means he will turn 19 in Oct. of '09 of his senior year. You can not be 19 before August of your senior year.

If it is the same kid, I got him at 18 in Oct 08. None the less, I wish the kid luck. I just hope he's done before my kid has to go up against him again. The fact that he is at HHS, started late or not, he is getting a good education.

Travis played catcher for the Muddogs Class B Knothole City Champions Baseball team a few years ago. Some members of that team were Kody Rosenhagen, Adam Dempsey, Brandon Dill from Highlands. Also Matthew Giesler, Matthew Johnson, Logan Ferrara, Chris Grosser of NCC and David Comb-Z, Tony Piper from Bellevue. Most these boys are now JR's...so Travis did get a late start academically. Not uncommon for late birthdays. Great kid! Whatever happened to the "Head Director?"