October 30, 200718 yr It was a fun game to watch as a Cards fan. RRR and I went to the game and came away impressed by the depth of Louisville.
October 30, 200718 yr Did Sosa play, or is he still recovering? How did the Knowles kid from Clark County look?
October 30, 200718 yr Louisville should be really good. I'd say top 5 good. They return their top 7 scorers...add some nice newcomers...shaping up for a banner year for the Cards. As long as they can keep that chemistry going and stay healthy. If the team can overcome the Williams/Smith incident, seemingly they have, they should be OK and hanging around deep into March.
October 30, 200718 yr They've won 5 straight national championships in Canada. We played them last year at their place and won by 1 point.
October 30, 200718 yr I was extremely impressed with this game. I couldn't believe how unselfish they were, they moved the ball around beautifully. I know this team isn't all that great but we got lucky last year against them and this shows how much we've truly improved. I also look for a blowout over Georgetown in the next game and we only beat them by 2 last year. The athleticism of this team is unbelievable and they were firing on all cylinders in every aspect. Their post depth will be incredible and I think they are much better than the last final four team. The sky really is the limit this year if they can keep the chemistry with each other.
October 30, 200718 yr I was extremely impressed with this game. I couldn't believe how unselfish they were, they moved the ball around beautifully. I know this team isn't all that great but we got lucky last year against them and this shows how much we've truly improved. I also look for a blowout over Georgetown in the next game and we only beat them by 2 last year. The athleticism of this team is unbelievable and they were firing on all cylinders in every aspect. Their post depth will be incredible and I think they are much better than the last final four team. The sky really is the limit this year if they can keep the chemistry with each other. How'd TWill look?
October 30, 200718 yr They've won 5 straight national championships in Canada. We played them last at their place and won by 1 point. Not only that, they'd already played Villanova (loss), Illinois (OT loss) and Alabama (win) last month before coming to Louisville. They play Boston College and Providence both this weekend.
October 30, 200718 yr How'd TWill look? No complaints here. I believe he only shot twice from downtown and hit 1 of them. He had quite a few assists and he was driving the lane like crazy which is what he needs to be doing. Athletically he's a freak and if he continues to drive the ball and quit taking unnecessary 3's unless he will be a force to be reckoned with. It looks like Pitino has drilled into his head what his role on this team is and he's listening.
October 30, 200718 yr So far they've played 10 exhibition games and are 7-3. Like Getslow said, their losses so far are Villinova(61-46), Illinois(74-72 OT), UofL, and they beat Alabama 83-72.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.