Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UnOfficial BGP NBA Fantasy League Prediction/Opinions/Trade Talk

Featured Replies

Waiting on those rosters. Am I going to have to pick up your slack like I didn in our football league?

 

I'm waiting on email addresses. I've gotten two.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Hmmmm.. that is a tough one. On the one hand I did basically destroy the competition other than the team I met in then finals, however, I am unsure if I should give them some bits of wisdom that they could actually take and use. You know what, I’m a nice guy, I will give a couple of quick hints:

1. Build your team to finish 2nd, don’t waste your time trying to reach the echelon that I’m currently playing on.

2. Don’t get discouraged when you lose a week or two. Remember that it happens to everybody (not me of course, but everyone else). Keep your head up and press forward.

3. Lastly I would add that there isn’t one lone strategy for winning a fantasy league. Many different players can apply many different techniques to win. Find the one that works for you and stick with it.

 

 

Hilarious.. :lol:

Hilarious.. :lol:

 

:thumb: :lol:

  • Author
I'm waiting on email addresses. I've gotten two.

 

You have mine and LMB's. You know you can send emails through the league right? Also, if you click on managers it shows the emails for most of the guys. Some in the league, for whatever reason elected to hide theirs. You might try PM'ing those folks. Do work son!

I sent him mine but he's mad at me or something and won't respond.

  • Author
I sent him mine but he's mad at me or something and won't respond.

 

He's like that... :lol:

 

Hit him on AIM.

I sent my e-mail yesterday.

  • Author

Pat, have you even put the file together with the rosters on them? I would suggest going ahead and doing that while you are waiting on the email addresses. If not, this league will not turn out to be a keeper because we are going to miss the window to get the teams down.

Oh relax. I've already gotten them written down.

Is this now a keeper league? I don't know what is going on. I am just going to send UKPat my email address.

  • Author

It has always been a keeper. Just go to the search box and type in "unofficial bgp nba" and you will see the title of all the rounds as showing "keeper."

It has always been a keeper. Just go to the search box and type in "unofficial bgp nba" and you will see the title of all the rounds as showing "keeper."

 

Oh well I joined midseason so I did not know...

  • Author
Oh well I joined midseason so I did not know...

 

You must be in a different league. All of our guys were here all season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.