Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UnOfficial BGP NBA Fantasy League Prediction/Opinions/Trade Talk

Featured Replies

This is my first season of fantasy basketball - ever. I'll need a little help for the first few games or so.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like Pat's team but he has way to many guys that get hurt a lot. If my young guys mature and get better from last year I could have a real good year.

This is my first season of fantasy basketball - ever. I'll need a little help for the first few games or so.

 

Actually the players tend to do most of the work. You just kind of sit back and watch. ;)

Actually the players tend to do most of the work. You just kind of sit back and watch. ;)

 

Is it like fantasy football in that you have to set your lineups daily or how does that work?

I do like Pat's team but he has way to many guys that get hurt a lot. If my young guys mature and get better from last year I could have a real good year.

 

That's why I draft players that can pick up the slack when one guy goes down. One will. It's inevitable.

  • Author
That's why I draft players that can pick up the slack when one guy goes down. One will. It's inevitable.

 

I dont look for your bench guys to pick up much slack. You took some flyers on those last few rounds. I think someone will be surfing the waiver wire this year.

Is it like fantasy football in that you have to set your lineups daily or how does that work?

 

It's just going to accumulate stats for the entire week for your guys. Whoever has the most blocks wins blocks. Least turnovers wins turnovers. I think there are 10 stat categories. If you win 6 and lose 4 categories, your record after Week 1 will be 6-4.

 

More stats you accumulate the better.

You should set you lineup for the whole week at a time WR. Thats what I do.

You should set you lineup for the whole week at a time WR. Thats what I do.

 

That works, but be sure to check it during the week a couple times, too, just to make sure that there isn't anything that has changed.

Ok, so does this week go from Tuesday night to Sunday night or what?

Ok, so does this week go from Tuesday night to Sunday night or what?

 

Mon-Sun.

  • Author
Ok, so does this week go from Tuesday night to Sunday night or what?

 

:thumb:

He said this week.

 

Well, it technically goes Mon-Sun. There just aren't any games tonight. :D

Looks like I have a laugher in week 1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.