Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UnOfficial BGP NBA Fantasy League Prediction/Opinions/Trade Talk

Featured Replies

  • Author
Looks like I have a laugher in week 1.

 

It will be a laugher alright.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you change during the middle of the week or are they locked in during the week?

You can change it any day you want.

 

So, if I play a player on Tuesday and I'm not satisfied - I can bench him on Wednesday and play someone else?

So, if I play a player on Tuesday and I'm not satisfied - I can bench him on Wednesday and play someone else?

 

Yes. Usually he will get benched anyways because they don't play a lot of back to back games. Go set you lineup for tomorrow and hit submit then click the next day to Wednesday and you will see.

My team will undoubtedly finish first. Allen Iverson, Kirk Hinrich, Carmello Anthony, Dwight Howard, and some other dude.....I'm gonna go ahead and proclaim it........CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

AI sucks but those other 3 are solid as it gets.

AI sucks but those other 3 are solid as it gets.

 

AI doesn't suck....Kobe sucks....:p

Any limits on the # of games played by position?

 

Does that question even make sense?

Any limits on the # of games played by position?

 

Does that question even make sense?

 

It does make sense and no- unlimited games at all positions.

HT, I'll assume you'll be living up to your end of the bargain?

This is my first season of fantasy basketball........looks like I have alot to learn.

To early in the season to let the trade talk fly? Its kinda quiet. I'm willing to part w/ a center if anyone is in need. I'm in need a pure scorer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.