Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class of 2010

Featured Replies

I would like to add Dakota Greenslate (GCHS) to this list of super sophs. And I believe the very talented Apollo team will agree as he held them in check for 6 and 2/3rds innings in Cocoa Fl. And also done very well as freshman last year so he is no one game wonder in case anyone is wondering.

 

I agree, he is going to be a good one.

 

BTW, Welcome to BGP! It's good to see another Muskie fan on here.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to throw in Bobby McKee, and Danial Jones from Raceland. McKee is a very athletic center fielder with a great left throwing arm. And Jones is no dought the best catcher in the 16th region behind senior Billy Logan from Greenup.

I would have to throw in Bobby McKee, and Danial Jones from Raceland. McKee is a very athletic center fielder with a great left throwing arm. And Jones is no dought the best catcher in the 16th region behind senior Billy Logan from Greenup.

 

Billy Logan is only a junior.:thumb:

I would have to throw in Bobby McKee, and Danial Jones from Raceland. McKee is a very athletic center fielder with a great left throwing arm. And Jones is no dought the best catcher in the 16th region behind senior Billy Logan from Greenup.

 

Thanks for the Heads up on McKee and Jones. :devil: just kidding i`m sure our coaching staff already knows.

I would have to throw in Bobby McKee, and Danial Jones from Raceland. McKee is a very athletic center fielder with a great left throwing arm. And Jones is no dought the best catcher in the 16th region behind senior Billy Logan from Greenup.

 

Tyler Back of East Carter is the 2nd best catcher and maybe the best. He is 6'4 225 lbs with a canon.

[/b]

 

Tyler Back of East Carter is the 2nd best catcher and maybe the best. He is 6'4 225 lbs with a canon.

 

I agree on that

[/b]

 

Tyler Back of East Carter is the 2nd best catcher and maybe the best. He is 6'4 225 lbs with a canon.

 

Best catcher in the region?

Yes. He is serving a suspension right now, but will be back in 2 weeks. Logan is a great catcher, the smartest in this area. Back just has the physical tools you can't teach, 6'4 and 225 lbs.

Logan may not have the size but he can block the ball better than anybody around. He also has a better arm than that of Tyler Backs and can hit the ball much better.

I agree on blocking the ball, but not the arm.

Logan will be a D-1 catcher, I dont know about Back.

Logan will be a D-1 catcher, I dont know about Back.

I agree that Logan is an excellent catcher, I am not knocking him in any way, he is top notch. I believe Back has the physical ability to be outstanding, he just needs to concentrate on making better choices in his personal time. If he does, the sky is the limit.

Zack Reed from Greenup needs to be added to this list. Greenup has a GREAT class of sophomores. There are a few more that could be added to this list at a later date...Hardin, Staten and Rice.

 

One of these guys needs to step and be a leader. After the Apollo game, I don't think Greenup has one any longer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.