Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rams#84

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rams#84

  1. I'm just glad to see Abrams in again after coming off an ACL tear at the end of last season.
  2. The girls just need to pull together as a team. they have to bring it every game
  3. I went to the scrimmage at Portsmouth West monday to watch them play and the young guys played well against their varsity. Barker hurt his knee(bruised it) early in the second game and had to set out the last two but risner stepped up and picked up the slack with scoring, but could have rebounded better. Darius Jackson, Chase Meade, Matthew Bonzo, and Jordan Davis provided good gaurd support also. The young Rams are looking good until our football players return.:banana:
  4. I agree with fundraising...at Raceland. I have went on the trip for three years and if we cant afford to go coach Vanderhoof gets us to help people do work around their house, or whatever needs done. Then we get paid for it. He starts this at the beginning of school.
  5. Anybody remember Drew Hall? he produced a pretty great High School career too.
  6. I would have to throw in Bobby McKee, and Danial Jones from Raceland. McKee is a very athletic center fielder with a great left throwing arm. And Jones is no dought the best catcher in the 16th region behind senior Billy Logan from Greenup.
  7. Yes...I'm very interested in seeing whats coming up. I particularly want to follow three players from Racelands JV team. Josh Reed, Justin Ratcliff, and Austin Blankenship. They will be good for the Rams future Varsity team..and most likely the best players in the 16th region.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.