Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. Lafayette Predictions

Who wins? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about them......you might be seeing them in about three weeks.

 

You're right and with all things being equal remember it would then be Beatty -vs- Simpson, in St. Matthew's :D

Upset 34-30!!:fight:

 

Would be very interesting...

:argue:Lafayette lost to HC due to 5 turnovers..... HC did not score an offensive TD for much of the game. Even with all that Lafayette Rec.'s dropped 3 wide open TD's in that game.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I EXPECT A COMPETITIVE GAME.

:argue:

Trinity 56

Lafayette 14

If Lafayette is focused it could go down to final minutes where Lafafayette would prevail. Trinity hasn't been there this year......27-24 Lafayette

If Lafayette is focused it could go down to final minutes where Lafafayette would prevail. Trinity hasn't been there this year......27-24 Lafayette

 

 

We keep hearing about their offense, but what kind of D does Lafayette have?

You only had three scouts in the stands last Friday ask them?????

You only had three scouts in the stands last Friday ask them?????

 

 

Because every Trinity fan has access to the coaching staff and scouts. :rolleyes:

 

Come on here I am not looking for defensive signals or anything here, chill.

:argue:Lafayette lost to HC due to 5 turnovers..... HC did not score an offensive TD for much of the game. Even with all that Lafayette Rec.'s dropped 3 wide open TD's in that game.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I EXPECT A COMPETITIVE GAME.

:argue:

The turnovers certainly helped. Henry Clay scored two defensive and three offensive touchdowns. They had 274 rushing yards, 18 first downs, and 414 yards of total offense. I do not understand your point? This game was over early in the third quarter.

 

Lafayette dropped one touchdown pass (Eric Shaw in the second quarter).

You only had three scouts in the stands last Friday ask them?????

 

I will....think that's bad....wait until the playoffs...when we load up more....

Because every Trinity fan has access to the coaching staff and scouts. :rolleyes:

 

Come on here I am not looking for defensive signals or anything here, chill.

I imagine I can find one or two of them ;)

If Lafayette is focused it could go down to final minutes where Lafafayette would prevail. Trinity hasn't been there this year......27-24 Lafayette

 

Heck we've only played them twice..going 2-1

I imagine I can find one or two of them ;)

 

 

Get me in touch with one then. :walk:

Get me in touch with one then. :walk:

 

I just hope its not that guy that runs around with that little drum all the time. :laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.