Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath 38 St. Charles (OH) 13

Featured Replies

  • Author

Colonels rush for over 200 yards. Buckley goes over 100 in his 3rd game back from a broken leg and Furnish was near the century mark as well.

Colonels getting it right at the right time.

 

The finally found a team from Columbus they should keep on the schedule.

I heard a CCH scout at the Dixie game tonight saying that they installed a new offense this week. Based on this score, it appears effective. What is this new offense like? And was Isler back tonight?

  • Author
I heard a CCH scout at the Dixie game tonight saying that they installed a new offense this week. Based on this score, it appears effective. What is this new offense like? And was Isler back tonight?

 

Isler was back. He was 5/11 passing.

Isler was back. he was 5/11 passing.

 

He's still not 100% yet. From what I heard they were saying on one drive "if he was healthy" he could qb sneak for a first down, which he ultimately did anyway.

Isler was back. he was 5/11 passing.

 

So I assume this new offense is run, run, run, and then mix a pass in to keep the defense honest.

I heard a CCH scout at the Dixie game tonight saying that they installed a new offense this week. Based on this score, it appears effective. What is this new offense like? And was Isler back tonight?

 

 

Listened to the game via The CovCath Internet Radio team, and they said nothing about a new offense. However that being said, this was the first time this season that CovCath had the pleasure of all their starting backfield in the lineup at the same time.

 

With Isler, Buckley and Furnish playing together for the first time this season and all being healthy, WOW what a difference it makes. Just stay healthy against Louisville ST. X next week.....

Excellent dominating win.

 

Week 11 is right around the corner.

So I assume this new offense is run, run, run, and then mix a pass in to keep the defense honest.

 

A little birdie told me that Cov Cath put in a whole new offense this week, funny how that happens when BB comes back.:cool::lol: I would bet the play calling is pretty close to what you are describing.

Listened to the game via The CovCath Internet Radio team, and they said nothing about a new offense. However that being said, this was the first time this season that CovCath had the pleasure of all their starting backfield in the lineup at the same time.

 

With Isler, Buckley and Furnish playing together for the first time this season and all being healthy, WOW what a difference it makes. Just stay healthy against Louisville ST. X next week.....

 

I may be mistaken, but I don't remember the old Offensive scheme only throwing the ball 11 times in a game. Heck BC throws the ball more than that.

 

On a side note, I think that's close the the Ryle QB's attempts tonight though. :lol: JK

 

Great win Colonels! I knew that you would be rolling by seasons end.

I was at the game tonight and a great win for the Colonels but St. Charles is pretty bad. The whole atmosphere was pretty sad to be honest. It was a great facility, but it was Senior night and I felt like I was at a funeral. I heard tonight that St. Charles has 650 boys, but i would guess there was about 650 people from both teams in the stands. Whatever happen to loading the buses with the students or get a big caravan COLONELS? Anyways, I was impressed with the Defense and with the Buckley and Furnish. I thought Isner was okay, I really haven't kept up with the team this year as much as in the past but did he hurt is arm? It just seem like he didn't have much of an arm. Overall, I was happy to see the Colonels in Columbus. Living in Columbus, makes it tough to see alot of the games but it was great to see the blue and white again. Hopefully, they will continue on and make some noise in the playoffs! Go Colonels!!!

Isler has a cannon.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.