CovCath 38 St. Charles (OH) 13

BigColonel

Great game by CCH. The running game was very very effective. I think they beat a good team tonight . They beat them without even throwing the ball except a few long passes to 84 Schnieder. I think they were tryin to go to Cason too. I also saw that all 4 of there senior wide recievers dressed tonight, first time since the HHS game I think. Who were the 2 starting WR's tonight, and will they be rotating or what's up?????

Blurb from the Columbus Dispatch:

Covington Catholic 38, St. Charles 13

Thomas Lower and Joey Francis scored touchdowns for St. Charles (5-5) in a nonleague loss to visiting Covington (Ky.) Catholic (4-5) that eliminated the Cardinals from the playoffs.

Mark Heller rushed for 126 yards for the Cardinals, and Francis caught eight passes for 112 yards.

I may be mistaken, but I don't remember the old Offensive scheme only throwing the ball 11 times in a game. Heck BC throws the ball more than that.

On a side note, I think that's close the the Ryle QB's attempts tonight though. :lol: JK

Great win Colonels! I knew that you would be rolling by seasons end.

When you don't have to pass to win, you don't pass. Dixe or HHS will now have to stop the run first, and when that happens, you have receivers much more open than when you don't have a running game. Pretty simple really and not much of a change if you ask me....

When you don't have to pass to win, you don't pass. Dixe or HHS will now have to stop the run first, and when that happens, you have receivers much more open than when you don't have a running game. Pretty simple really and not much of a change if you ask me....

In principle that sounds great, and in principle that was Ryle's game plan last night too.:cool:

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, Don't. I'm only having a bit of fun. It was a great win by the Blue Colonels.:thumb: