Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 World Series: Rockies vs Red Sox

Who wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Rockies in 4
      0%
      0
    • Rockies in 5
      5%
      2
    • Rockies in 6
      26%
      9
    • Rockies in 7
      11%
      4
    • RedSox in 4
      5%
      2
    • RedSox in 5
      14%
      5
    • RedSox in 6
      32%
      11
    • RedSox in 7
      2%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm going to enjoy watching and no favorite team to root for.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to enjoy watching and no favorite team to root for.

 

Stopped and bought a 2 liter of Diet Sierra Mist, pretzel rods and cheese popcorn and my son and I are taking the games in tonight. Letting him stay up way passed bedtime and have a male bonding night. Ban the girls from the living room and tell them to go paint their nails, do each other's hair, fold laundry or something.:lol::lol:

Stopped and bought a 2 liter of Diet Sierra Mist, pretzel rods and cheese popcorn and my son and I are taking the games in tonight. Letting him stay up way passed bedtime and have a male bonding night. Ban the girls from the living room and tell them to go paint their nails, do each other's hair, fold laundry or something.:lol::lol:

 

Thats the way to be! :D

Stopped and bought a 2 liter of Diet Sierra Mist, pretzel rods and cheese popcorn and my son and I are taking the games in tonight. Letting him stay up way passed bedtime and have a male bonding night. Ban the girls from the living room and tell them to go paint their nails, do each other's hair, fold laundry or something.:lol::lol:
I'll be over....:thumb: and bring the Diet Coke, plus Cheddar Cheezit's. I'll know if the ladies, read your post....when I pull into the driveway and your sitting out on your porch.

 

:lol:

I'm going to enjoy watching and no favorite team to root for.

 

Same here. Well..... I am pulling for the Rockies. I'm not going to pull a Giuliani and root for the BoSox.:D

Stopped and bought a 2 liter of Diet Sierra Mist, pretzel rods and cheese popcorn and my son and I are taking the games in tonight. Letting him stay up way passed bedtime and have a male bonding night. Ban the girls from the living room and tell them to go paint their nails, do each other's hair, fold laundry or something.:lol::lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol: :thumb:

Boy, based on the number of posts in this thread America must be psyched about the World Series this year.

 

I plan on watching closely.

Same here. Well..... I am pulling for the Rockies. I'm not going to pull a Giuliani and root for the BoSox.:D

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

Wow I thought he was a Yankee fan? :rolleyes:

I'll be over....:thumb: and bring the Diet Coke, plus Cheddar Cheezit's. I'll know if the ladies, read your post....when I pull into the driveway and your sitting out on your porch.

 

:lol:

 

No chance of that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't have a porch.:p

GO ROCKIES!!!!

 

in 5

Sox in 5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.