Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bullitt East vs. Manual

Who Wins 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Bullitt East
      12%
      4
    • Manual
      87%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

BE will have to play near perfect to win this game. Coming off of two emotional district wins, I hope we can get up for it.

 

I think Manual by 14 or so.

Manual is very good. BE has played a darned tough schedule this year. Seems I am picking against them every week.

Manual 28-14.

I would think Manual would be favored however being the last game before Male and following one of the less competitive games this one could be a trap game. I could see this one ranging from a Manual blowout to a close win by BE.

It has been awhile but it used to be that Manual and Bullitt East scrimmaged each other on a regular biases. They were the first team I ever got to scrimmage against that was not my own teammates, and the first game I ever filmed. I had to sit on top of a hot metal school bus and film my little brothers playing from a cow pasture because they were working on the press box.

I think Manual wins but I would never overlook BE, they are always tough.

It has been awhile but it used to be that Manual and Bullitt East scrimmaged each other on a regular biases. They were the first team I ever got to scrimmage against that was not my own teammates, and the first game I ever filmed. I had to sit on top of a hot metal school bus and film my little brothers playing from a cow pasture because they were working on the press box.

I think Manual wins but I would never overlook BE, they are always tough.

 

Now that you mention it, I believe they were the first team that we scrimmaged when I was a freshman. It was the only time we played a team at our own practice field.

 

There's a chance I might actually be able to make this game, but we'll see.

  • Author

Never been to your field how are the visitor's bleachers?

Same as the home side minus the press box, steel closed in bleachers with alum. bleacher seats, they're safe for small kids no open bottom. Couldn't find a good pic but about 30 or more rows, from around 20 yardline on East side to goal line on west side.

This is the home side, but best pic I could find and visitors side is the same except the press box.

 

 

bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=B2&Dato=20070921&Kategori=SPORTS05&Lopenr=709220803&Ref=PH&Item=16&MaxW=455

  • Author

Thanks for the info ....

Manual is just to tough for Bullit East even though they have a great coach in Coach Settles coaching them. Manual by 2 TD's.

Bullitt East has a very efficent run offense and throw enough to keep people honest. Defensively they do a great job and put pressure through gaps and are very aggressive. I would say that their biggest challenge would be handling the athletes of Manual in open space. Which can lead to points that in the end will make the difference.

 

Manual 35 Bullitt East 14

  • Author

0-19 starting to sound like it would be the upset of the week if BE wins!!!!

Manual by at least 2 TD's in this one. Manual will not show what it has for Male and the playoffs......

im going to go with BE on this one they played real good when woodford played them first game of the season. BE is a real good team and if they come to play then im saying BE wins 24-14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.