North Oldham 36 Western Hills 6

jvdfc

Good win for North Oldham. The Mustangs really seem to be building a nice program in Goshen. They might be playing at Paducah Tilghman in the third round of the playoffs

Seems like Western Hills has been disappointing this season. I thought they would be a little better.

Great win for the program- North has guaranteed their first winning season and needs 1 more win to have as many this year- as the program has in the first 4 years. The community and school is very excited about the turn around. Coach Martin and staff is doing what they were hired to do- build a winner. The school is very supportive and with the new field and renovations- the program and school has nowhere to go but up. Look for the Mustangs to make some noise in the playoffs.

Good win for North Oldham. The Mustangs really seem to be building a nice program in Goshen. They might be playing at Paducah Tilghman in the third round of the playoffs

Seems like Western Hills has been disappointing this season. I thought they would be a little better.

Western Hills is very young- they will be pretty good next year- if they can keep their existing staff and players together. Coach Miller is doing a good job under some tough circumstances. With a little stability, and support- they can improve next year.

Great win for the program- North has guaranteed their first winning season and needs 1 more win to have as many this year- as the program has in the first 4 years. The community and school is very excited about the turn around. Coach Martin and staff is doing what they were hired to do- build a winner. The school is very supportive and with the new field and renovations- the program and school has nowhere to go but up. Look for the Mustangs to make some noise in the playoffs.

Hey Knute, great quote Coach Martin and his staff are doing a great job with North this year.Can you tell me how the talent pool looks down the road? I know North has many seniors this year. I feel North is very very lucky to have a Billy Martin. Hope he's around for along time to come.

I agree with you Mr. Holtz. Coach Martin and staff could be one of the best in the state. Their masterful knowledge of the wing-t, the 3 stack defense, and thier intricate special teams schemes are much superior to that of many coaches in the area. North should work hard to keep that staff in place!:ylsuper:

I agree with you Mr. Holtz. Coach Martin and staff could be one of the best in the state. Their masterful knowledge of the wing-t, the 3 stack defense, and thier intricate special teams schemes are much superior to that of many coaches in the area. North should work hard to keep that staff in place!:ylsuper:

Dark Horse, this is no place for sarcasm. The Coaching staff is doing a great job. They have brought a program out of the depths of internal misery.

Dark Horse, this is no place for sarcasm. The Coaching staff is doing a great job. They have brought a program out of the depths of internal misery.

Sarcasm???? Not here. Coach Martin and Co. have taken a doormat and turned them into a contender. They are 6-2 with, correct me if I am wrong, the runner-up regular season district team and the #2 seed going into the playoffs. If you ask me, to take an 0-10 and get them to the level they are today makes them one of the best staffs in the state. I am sorry that you don't like my honesty, but unless you have a hidden agenda don't make assumptions about how I speak about good people. I will PM you with what I really would like to say:madman:

A 8 game turnaround (if they win out). That is a BIG diffference. That has to be one of the biggest turnarounds in the history of the state. I know that he brought some new guys onto his staff this including Beno Chappell, Will Jones, and Tom Grace to name a few. Beno does such a wonderful job in the weightroom/conditioning and is calling defense this year. He is a great coach. Jones and Grace are also great coaches who gets the kids to play their best every week.

Sarcasm???? Not here. Coach Martin and Co. have taken a doormat and turned them into a contender. They are 6-2 with, correct me if I am wrong, the runner-up regular season district team and the #2 seed going into the playoffs. If you ask me, to take an 0-10 and get them to the level they are today makes them one of the best staffs in the state. I am sorry that you don't like my honesty, but unless you have a hidden agenda don't make assumptions about how I speak about good people. I will PM you with what I really would like to say:madman:

EASY Boys- Anywhere a coach goes there things that have to be done- First you try to build a winner- and do it in the right way. Substance over style is always the best route- hard work- build a tradition-staff- work hard- be fair- have character-etc etc- North hired Coach Martin to turn it around- just like Henry Co did 6 years earlier- We all know it is not easy to build a program up- it is much easier to take over one that already has success. North is doing things the right way- and that happens on a lot of levels just not Coach Martin. I am sure Coach Martin had great expereinces at Henry Co, found many lifetime friends and others "so called" friends who were there when they needed something from him. That is just part of coaching you learn from things and move on, kinda like a bad play call. I am sure any coach can learn from their mistakes- there are plenty of tapes on the 3-3 and Wing T out there to make you better. Hopefully all people can learn from their mistakes that proproganda and politics only will hurt you in the long run. Dark Horse and Lou don't fight- PM each other and sort it out- life is too short to be unhappy.

EASY Boys- Anywhere a coach goes there things that have to be done- First you try to build a winner- and do it in the right way. Substance over style is always the best route- hard work- build a tradition-staff- work hard- be fair- have character-etc etc- North hired Coach Martin to turn it around- just like Henry Co did 6 years earlier- We all know it is not easy to build a program up- it is much easier to take over one that already has success. North is doing things the right way- and that happens on a lot of levels just not Coach Martin. I am sure Coach Martin had great expereinces at Henry Co, found many lifetime friends and others "so called" friends who were there when they needed something from him. That is just part of coaching you learn from things and move on, kinda like a bad play call. I am sure any coach can learn from their mistakes- there are plenty of tapes on the 3-3 and Wing T out there to make you better. Hopefully all people can learn from their mistakes that proproganda and politics only will hurt you in the long run. Dark Horse and Lou don't fight- PM each other and sort it out- life is too short to be unhappy.
Life is a garden Dig it