North Oldham 36 Western Hills 6

jvdfc

EASY Boys- Anywhere a coach goes there things that have to be done- First you try to build a winner- and do it in the right way. Substance over style is always the best route- hard work- build a tradition-staff- work hard- be fair- have character-etc etc- North hired Coach Martin to turn it around- just like Henry Co did 6 years earlier- We all know it is not easy to build a program up- it is much easier to take over one that already has success. North is doing things the right way- and that happens on a lot of levels just not Coach Martin. I am sure Coach Martin had great expereinces at Henry Co, found many lifetime friends and others "so called" friends who were there when they needed something from him. That is just part of coaching you learn from things and move on, kinda like a bad play call. I am sure any coach can learn from their mistakes- there are plenty of tapes on the 3-3 and Wing T out there to make you better. Hopefully all people can learn from their mistakes that proproganda and politics only will hurt you in the long run. Dark Horse and Lou don't fight- PM each other and sort it out- life is too short to be unhappy.

:ylsuper: Knute that's great. By the way would you ever consider coming back. I know the university has contacted me, not interested, what you say?

:ylsuper: Knute that's great. By the way would you ever consider coming back. I know the university has contacted me, not interested, what you say?

If I could trust you would improve the defense in South Bend -we could do it- the offense could use much improvement but I could run it 45 times for you to keep the defense off the field as much as possible-:ylsuper: