Breds Win !!!

Dlbdonn

In a great match played by both Campbell Co and NCC a match that could have gone either way , The Newport Central Catholic Lady Breds win the 10th region championship 2 games to 1 , 25-27 ,25-23 25-21 . :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a great match played by both Campbell Co and NCC a match that could have gone either way , The Newport Central Catholic Lady Breds win the 10th region championship 2 games to 1 , 25-27 ,25-23 25-21 . :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:

That was as good a volleyball match as you will ever see. Constant action for an hour and a half. Campbell Co. deserves loads of credit for playing an outstanding match, they just came up a hair short. NewCath's leaders just stepped up when they were needed the most. Sad thing is CC is probably better than 11-12 of the teams that will be playng in the State Tournament next week.

That was as good a volleyball match as you will ever see. Constant action for an hour and a half. Campbell Co. deserves loads of credit for playing an outstanding match, they just came up a hair short. NewCath's leaders just stepped up when they were needed the most. Sad thing is CC is probably better than 11-12 of the teams that will be playng in the State Tournament next week.
I'll second that. Campbell Co has a team that would also have represented the 10th region well in the state atournament next week .:thumb:

I'll also say congrats and once again make known my dismay that volleyball plays their State tourney on many Senior nights for football. If I am not mistaken NCC football plays their final home game against the Camels that night at 7.

Congrats to the Breds they will represent the 10th well.:thumb:

Theres alot about Volleyball that needs fixed.:irked:

If that is the case isn't it quite a coincidence that the good teams keep getting "handed over" to the same high schools every year. Your dreaming if you think the high school coaches don't have anything to do with the development of their talent.

I don't like the term "handed over." Most high school teams do not field a team of players who play together in club. They are scattered over different age groups and different clubs. I actually think your comment insults every high school coach out there. High school coaches put in twice the time as club coaches and yet get paid pretty much the same amount.

I am sure that Howie didnt mean to insult the high school coaches! Many high school coaches DO coach club.

My daughter plays both and I can honestly say one greatly compliments the other. With each "handoff" girls gain different experiences and opportunities for growth. In turn they are better for the next "handoff,":thumb:

I am sure that Howie didnt mean to insult the high school coaches! Many high school coaches DO coach club.

My daughter plays both and I can honestly say one greatly compliments the other. With each "handoff" girls gain different experiences and opportunities for growth. In turn they are better for the next "handoff,":thumb:

And my daughter coaches both and I did take that statement from Howie as both a uninformed comment and a insult . Read his other post about Highlands loss to NDA . No respect for coaches at all .