Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner's JV Team

Featured Replies

I've been to a few of their games and there looking pretty tough. Has anyone else heard anything about them? Who’s some of there best players, on both sides of the ball?

Well the teams got many good players,

Mike gil #6- soph.

Eric Champ #26- soph.

Alex Schank#69 - Jr.

Brandon Barb#17- Sr.

What's their record? They play Seniors on JV ??

  • Author

I think there record is 5-2. They had a chance in all of there games. The thing i love about this team is that they all play together and go out and have fun. The reason theres seniors on JV is that theres studs in there position on the varsity level.

I know they beat NCC saturday.

I think there record is 5-2. They had a chance in all of there games. The thing i love about this team is that they all play together and go out and have fun. The reason theres seniors on JV is that theres studs in there position on the varsity level.

 

Studs in these positions. If so, how well are they doing on the Varsity level.

Well the seniors Barb #17 and Culp #42 both have tough competition for their spots. Both are DBs and actually, the DTs Utz #99, Schank #69, and Hacker #54 make most of the tackles.

A few of the sophmores play on the varsity and don't play at all on JV Auston Pugh Good RB Huston Dockery very good RB a DB there is Nick West I think is developing into a very good QB when they are reuninted next year I think you will see a different team

Is Chad Romero still playing in the Conner system? I can't remember what grade he would be in.

Is it me or is it wrong that Conner plays seniors on the JV level. Isn't the JV level meant to develop players for the "future". Maybe if they would do that they might be a little more successful on the Varsity level. What does it prove when you win at the JV or Freshman level if you can't carry it to the Varsity level. Isn't that what counts. BTW if my kid was being passed over for a senior at the JV level, I would be to say the least a little upset. Unless there are some kind of extrordinary circumstances these boys need to be on the Varsity level. IMO!

Is Chad Romero still playing in the Conner system? I can't remember what grade he would be in.

 

Chad is a Jr. Yes he plays varsity WR now i believe.

Yeah, isn't this cheating? JV is only supposed to be Juniors, Sophmores, and some Freshman.

not that I know of, I do know many teams have had a few Seniors that play JV.

Let me remind some of you of rule # 4. No school-specific (or general) recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No talking about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact www.khsaa.org to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.