Conner's JV Team

Fast Hands

I think there record is 5-2. They had a chance in all of there games. The thing i love about this team is that they all play together and go out and have fun. The reason theres seniors on JV is that theres studs in there position on the varsity level.

I think there record is 5-2. They had a chance in all of there games. The thing i love about this team is that they all play together and go out and have fun. The reason theres seniors on JV is that theres studs in there position on the varsity level.

Studs in these positions. If so, how well are they doing on the Varsity level.

A few of the sophmores play on the varsity and don't play at all on JV Auston Pugh Good RB Huston Dockery very good RB a DB there is Nick West I think is developing into a very good QB when they are reuninted next year I think you will see a different team

Is it me or is it wrong that Conner plays seniors on the JV level. Isn't the JV level meant to develop players for the "future". Maybe if they would do that they might be a little more successful on the Varsity level. What does it prove when you win at the JV or Freshman level if you can't carry it to the Varsity level. Isn't that what counts. BTW if my kid was being passed over for a senior at the JV level, I would be to say the least a little upset. Unless there are some kind of extrordinary circumstances these boys need to be on the Varsity level. IMO!

Let me remind some of you of rule # 4. No school-specific (or general) recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No talking about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact www.khsaa.org to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.