Let's all chip in for the fine!!!!!!

calm like a bomb

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw somewhere today the last time UK beat Florida was 1986.

Which is correct making me a year old then. Trust me, im ready for the win. Even more pressing, im ready for us to beat Tennessee however. Check the last time we beat them. Im pretty sure you'll see it was 1984, meaning I wasn't born:scared:.

In all honesty I'll probably not be rushing the field if we win, its not my thing. I may be 22 and young still but im gonna just relish in the joy of victory if we manage to pull it off. Looking back on the years I've experienced, I don't think I have ever imagined our program being named with the likes of the teams we are currently rubbing shoulders with. With every hard fought win or well executed game this skeptical, and trust me I have much reason for all skepticism of UK football, fan begins to believe that heck we might just win our next game. I remember a few years ago clamoring that if things didn't change soon Brooks should be fired, and I still think then that my comments were right, the program had seemed to lose even that last bit of fun once existing in its history. Now however, with the current two year reemergence of the Cats, I'd say Brooks has proven to me that he had changes in mind and just needed time.

Oh, and if other people rush the field to celebrate, more power to them, I say we need to enjoy this season for what it is. Who knows whether UK will be able to maintain this current trend but might as well enjoy the ride while it lasts.

As many times as us fans have walked out of that stadium kicked in the pills and ready to pull my hair out or kick my dog they should be holding the door open for us to storm the field...

Although, unless I'm getting trampled there's not a chance in hell I'm storming the field...