Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Bellevue predictions

Who wins? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Bellevue finally rights the ship and will pull out an upset victory

 

Bellevue 23

Beechies 21

 

:laugh:When was the last time you were actually right about a pick? Looking back I have Bellevue over Dayton, Bellvue over Lloyd, Brossart over Ludlow, and I'm sure I am leaving others out. I would love to see it, but I just don't think it will happen.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:When was the last time you were actually right about a pick? Looking back I have Bellevue over Dayton, Bellvue over Lloyd, Brossart over Ludlow, and I'm sure I am leaving others out. I would love to see it, but I just don't think it will happen.

 

:laugh:

:laugh:When was the last time you were actually right about a pick? Looking back I have Bellevue over Dayton, Bellvue over Lloyd, Brossart over Ludlow, and I'm sure I am leaving others out. I would love to see it, but I just don't think it will happen.

 

First off thanks for the personalized attention, I didn't realize that you cling on to all that I have to say.

 

Secondly, just like most humans, I have been known to make a mistake, not very often, but it does occur. Keep in mind I did miss those games, but I have been right more than I have been wrong.

 

For example, I have predicted all 5 of Bellevue's win. I also predicted all of Ludlow's losses, as well as Dayton losing to Beechwood. I also predicted Lloyd beating Newport. So it seems that my record has more wins than losses, but againg thanks for the personalized attention...You sure do know how to make a fella feel important.:banana:

First off thanks for the personalized attention, I didn't realize that you cling on to all that I have to say.

 

Secondly, just like most humans, I have been known to make a mistake, not very often, but it does occur. Keep in mind I did miss those games, but I have been right more than I have been wrong.

 

For example, I have predicted all 5 of Bellevue's win. I also predicted all of Ludlow's losses, as well as Dayton losing to Beechwood. I also predicted Lloyd beating Newport. So it seems that my record has more wins than losses, but againg thanks for the personalized attention...You sure do know how to make a fella feel important.:banana:

 

Now this is quality entertainment. So you predict Bellevue to win every week, and thus you have predicted all 5 of Bellevue's wins. You predict that Ludlow will lose every week, and thus have predicted all of their losses. And you can predict that Dayton will lose to Beechwood. This must take a lot of time and research. :rolleyes:

 

About the personalized attention.........I'm sure that the folks from the other "River towns" feel the same way about you. Every week it is the same thing, you can't seem to say anything nice about anyone other than Bellevue.

 

I couldn't care less about any of the schools mentioned, it has just been an ongoing observation of mine. If you wish to continue this, please take it to PM's.

First off thanks for the personalized attention, I didn't realize that you cling on to all that I have to say.

 

Secondly, just like most humans, I have been known to make a mistake, not very often, but it does occur. Keep in mind I did miss those games, but I have been right more than I have been wrong.

 

For example, I have predicted all 5 of Bellevue's win. I also predicted all of Ludlow's losses, as well as Dayton losing to Beechwood. I also predicted Lloyd beating Newport. So it seems that my record has more wins than losses, but againg thanks for the personalized attention...You sure do know how to make a fella feel important.:banana:

 

Anybody could have predicted Ludlow's losses and especially Dayton losing to Beechwood. Those weren't exactly tough pics.

First off thanks for the personalized attention, I didn't realize that you cling on to all that I have to say.

 

Secondly, just like most humans, I have been known to make a mistake, not very often, but it does occur. Keep in mind I did miss those games, but I have been right more than I have been wrong.

 

For example, I have predicted all 5 of Bellevue's win. I also predicted all of Ludlow's losses, as well as Dayton losing to Beechwood. I also predicted Lloyd beating Newport. So it seems that my record has more wins than losses, but againg thanks for the personalized attention...You sure do know how to make a fella feel important.:banana:

 

You have picked Dayton to lose almost every week "for one.":irked:

 

"Secondly," it isnt hard to have prediced all 5 of Bellevue's conciering you pick them to win every week, and look at their opponents. Anyone could have predicted their wins.

You have picked Dayton to lose almost every week "for one.":irked:

"Secondly," it isnt hard to have prediced all 5 of Bellevue's conciering you pick them to win every week, and look at their opponents. Anyone could have predicted their wins.

 

I have not picked dayton to lose every week. The only game I have predicted them to lose is Bellevue and Beechwood. 2 of 8 isn't every week.

 

 

Please my fellow BGP'er don't be upset that I have been right more than wrong. :lol:

Let's all get back to the game prediction and off of one another. Take the personal stuff to the PM's.

Beechwood 28-7.

Unfortunately, Bellevue hasn't beaten anyone of quality all year long. No matter how you want to spin in, they haven't! As for the upcoming Beechwwod game, Beechwood wins by as many as it wants. Case closed.

I have a feeling that this game will be closer than everyone thinks. Someone tell me what Bellevue has to loose in this game? Everyone on here expects and says Beechwood will win, the Tigers just have to give it all, and after that who knows maybe they will suprise some people

Beechwood was probably guility of looking ahead a little last week, and Holy Cross does have a good "D". Not the case this week, as the Tigers will cruise down by the river!!

Beechwood was probably guility of looking ahead a little last week, and Holy Cross does have a good "D". Not the case this week, as the Tigers will cruise down by the river!!

 

 

Red and white or black and gold:dancingpa

Any speculation on when #4 is to return for the red/white tigers?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.