OSU 23 Purdue 7

Sportz Addict

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again....do we have to hear how good this defense is, only to see them get exposed by an SEC team in the bowl game?

* - Feel free to make fun of my favorite teams, while answering my post.

You can only WISH your team had half the defense this team has. Krag couldn't hold Tressels jock strap. tOSU is consistently a good team. UL had a few good years with a few good local running backs. The only bowling you guys are going to be doing is an alley.

You come in here to bash tOSU when you will be LUCKY to get passed Cincinnati.

You can only WISH your team had half the defense this team has. Krag couldn't hold Tressels jock strap. tOSU is consistently a good team. UL had a few good years with a few good local running backs. The only bowling you guys are going to be doing is an alley.

:thumb::thumb: You nailed it right on the head. His hatred for OSU overshadows the clear thinking just as it did with his pre season hype of his pitiful Red Birds and their chase to become Elite, which by the way will never take place.

ouch. That must have hurt the Cardinal fan. It's ok, U of L might, and thats a big MIGHT, go bowling :laugh:

The day U of L can come close to playing with the Buck's is the day I would love to see.

^ They could've last year....not this year. I am actually ok with that. I am also ok with the fact that Louisville has been overshadowed by "big brother" for years, and have slowly built the program into respectability. I give OSU mad props in that they are an awesome, awesome program. Top 5-6 in history, they have one of the greatest coaches in the nation. They truly are great. BUT, we all know that they aren't likely the 2-3 best team in the country, they are not complete enough as a team. Have it sound like a knock, whatever. My feelings don't get hurt when the team I root for loses, or when people that I don't know make fun of me, or the team I root for. If they did, I would need some help psychologically.

^ They could've last year....not this year. I am actually ok with that. I am also ok with the fact that Louisville has been overshadowed by "big brother" for years, and have slowly built the program into respectability. I give OSU mad props in that they are an awesome, awesome program. Top 5-6 in history, they have one of the greatest coaches in the nation. They truly are great. BUT, we all know that they aren't likely the 2-3 best team in the country, they are not complete enough as a team. Have it sound like a knock, whatever. My feelings don't get hurt when the team I root for loses, or when people that I don't know make fun of me, or the team I root for. If they did, I would need some help psychologically.

I think I speak for the rest of the buckeye nation when you say we aren't 2-3 but we are somewhere between 4-7 at this point is a major accomplisment. The defense still had some youth last year and a lot are back this year. The defense is better in my opinion.

The offense has 2 RB's who will play in the NFL in Wells and Saine. Also has two WR's who will play in the NFL in Robiskie and Small.

Yeah we got our butts handed to us by Florida and we ackowlege it. They were the better team that night. You forget though we beat a more athletic, more physical in Miami of FL team back in 2002. Too say Tressels boys can't play with fast athletes is ridiculous.

We make noise every year and not just because of local talent. We use statewide talent and national recruiting.

I think I speak for the rest of the buckeye nation when you say we aren't 2-3 but we are somewhere between 4-7 at this point is a major accomplisment. The defense still had some youth last year and a lot are back this year. The defense is better in my opinion.

The offense has 2 RB's who will play in the NFL in Wells and Saine. Also has two WR's who will play in the NFL in Robiskie and Small.

Yeah we got our butts handed to us by Florida and we ackowlege it. They were the better team that night. You forget though we beat a more athletic, more physical in Miami of FL team back in 2002. Too say Tressels boys can't play with fast athletes is ridiculous.

We make noise every year and not just because of local talent. We use statewide talent and national recruiting.

:thumb:

^ Don't try to throw me in, about "trashing" teams.....give it a rest. You do enough for everyone.

You don't call your post on here a negative spin on a pretty good team. My memory might be bad, but I really don't recall trashing teams in the college forum. Now some of the fans,that might be a different story.

Pass Interference haha. Unfortuntley Im surrounded with bunch of Ohio fans, and they are diehard, but even they can see this team is missing something. They will fall somewere even though their schedule is sad. Their defense is ok, but lets see somebody spread that field out on that zone defense again.

Last year this defense played two really good offensive teams, last two and got lit up both games. This season so far they havent played one yet.

Pass Interference haha. Unfortuntley Im surrounded with bunch of Ohio fans, and they are diehard, but even they can see this team is missing something. They will fall somewere even though their schedule is sad. Their defense is ok, but lets see somebody spread that field out on that zone defense again.

Last year this defense played two really good offensive teams, last two and got lit up both games. This season so far they havent played one yet.

The fourth-ranked Buckeyes shut down one of the nation's highest-scoring teams in a 23-7 win over No. 23 Purdue. The Boilermakers had averaged 45 points and 496 yards per game, but Ohio State held them to 272 total yards.

tOSU plays

Michigan State

@Penn State

Wisconsin

Illinois

@Michigan

Last 5 games.... two top 20 teams in there. tOSU will have to keep bringing it to avoid 1-3 losses. Almost impossible to believe we go undefeated losing the Heisman winner and 8 NFL draft picks.