16th Region/District predictions

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden Gopher has given me a headache.....I need to go take my medication, maybe double it and relax......... Spinny I need some meds.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think your headache is bad now, what will it be if Selby doesn't play?

Boys, I believe we could save a lot of time if we just admit the obvious truth. Ashland people still despise Rose Hill and it has just intensified since Mayo left. Now that Rose Hill appears to be on the rise and Ashland appears to be in a downward spiral, the hate will merely increase. If you doubt this, check out the accomplishments of both schools's younger, but soon varsity, teams particularly when Ashland teams are forced to play Rose Hill. It isn't very pretty for the boys in maroon.

And, of course, the feelings from Rose Hill toward Ashland are mutual since they believe that Ashland has spent and continues to spend almost as much time trying to badmouth and undermine Rose Hill as they do building their own program.

Neither school is "without sin".

There is no mutual love, trust, or respect and anyone who spends time trying to bring peace would have more success with the Arabs and Israelis.

And, as a partisan, I must admit that I enjoy it wholeheartedly.:cool:

Want it November 1 or Thanksgiving Day?

Oh, we could all enjoy some banter before the holiday, I'd say Nov. 1 if I have a vote, most will have played to some degree by the Thanksgiving holiday. It'd be more fun to tweek it after that.

Now that Rose Hill appears to be on the rise and Ashland appears to be in a downward spiral, the hate will merely increase. If you doubt this, check out the accomplishments of both schools's younger, but soon varsity, teams particularly when Ashland teams are forced to play Rose Hill. It isn't very pretty for the boys in maroon.

I dont know what makes you think that the defending 64th district champs and 16th region runner-up would be on a "downward spiral". While RH who has not made a regional appearance in 4 years would be on the rise. Potential is just that...I'll take proven winners.....

I dont know what makes you think that the defending 64th district champs and 16th region runner-up would be on a "downward spiral". While RH who has not made a regional appearance in 4 years would be on the rise. Potential is just that...I'll take proven winners.....

Tomcats drew their way to the finals.

Finals was a second half blowout.